Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Carson Wentz believed to have torn ACL

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 09:19 PM by nhiverson.)

https://twitter.com/AP_NFL/status/940024254585823232

No Fun

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's over for the Eagles

(12-10-2017, 10:34 PM)Haterade Wrote: It's over for the Eagles

Their backup QB is Nick Foles. They've got some life left in them, but yeah, it'll be a much harder road without Wentz.

The Eagles are cursed.

This is absolutely the worst news for the Eagles. That team has been on fire.wish him the best.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

this is amazing news. I live in PA and hate Eagles fans.
All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 04:09 AM by jrvegeeta.)

(12-11-2017, 02:59 AM)Counter-Strike Wrote: this is amazing news. I live in PA and hate Eagles fans.

Wanting someone to be seriously hurt makes you look rather detestable to most people. Be glad personal attacks aren't allowed on these boards... Although some people might not give a damn anyway and say what they really think about you....

That's brutal. Seems to be an on going trend now. Last year it happened Carr with the Raiders. It happened to Mariota as well with the tacks too. Effectively ending any play off ambitions or motivation for each respective team that year. Wentz was playing at a ridiculous level. Now with Green Bay winning in OT and going 7 - 6 it's a scary thought if Aaron Rodgers is able to come back and potentially take the Packers to a 10 - 6 5th or 6th seed with only a few teams that could give him a hard time. This has been one hell of a year for the NFL. As a fan it's been exciting.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Nothing cool about a guy going down like this.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Sucks, he's too good a person for the [BLEEP] hole that is Philadelphia.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-11-2017, 04:07 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 02:59 AM)Counter-Strike Wrote: this is amazing news. I live in PA and hate Eagles fans.

Wanting someone to be seriously hurt makes you look rather detestable to most people. Be glad personal attacks aren't allowed on these boards... Although some people might not give a damn anyway and say what they really think about you....

whatever you say Narutard
All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

(12-11-2017, 12:56 PM)Counter-Strike Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 04:07 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Wanting someone to be seriously hurt makes you look rather detestable to most people. Be glad personal attacks aren't allowed on these boards... Although some people might not give a damn anyway and say what they really think about you....

...Really?  Like, really?

Are you 12?  Because you seem like you're 12.

Wentz is a great guy, and I honestly feel terrible for the Eagles organization.  They're not classless like they once were; the fans may be, but that team has been the picture of sportsmanship all year long.

(12-11-2017, 12:56 PM)Counter-Strike Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 04:07 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote: Wanting someone to be seriously hurt makes you look rather detestable to most people. Be glad personal attacks aren't allowed on these boards... Although some people might not give a damn anyway and say what they really think about you....

Heh.... that was weak, kid.

Lol.  Way to represent...  Pittsburgh fan?

It's very unfortunate news for Carson Wentz, the Eagles and their fans, and NFL fans in general. Hopefully, Wentz makes a full recovery. He's without question a differential player. He seems like a class act as well.

The throw that Wentz made in Seattle 8 nights ago when he rolled out of the pocket to the right and completed a pass 35 to 40 yards down the field in a relatively tight window, despite a Defender in the process of bringing him down, belongs on the NFL season highlight reel. Spectacular play!

(12-11-2017, 05:10 PM)D6 Wrote: It's very unfortunate news for Carson Wentz,  the Eagles and their fans,  and NFL fans in general.  Hopefully,  Wentz makes a full recovery.   He's without question a differential player.  He seems like a class act as well.

The throw that Wentz made in Seattle 8 nights ago when he rolled out of the pocket to the right and completed a pass 35 to 40 yards down the field in a relatively tight window,  despite a Defender in the process of bringing him down,  belongs on the NFL season highlight reel.   Spectacular play!

I second this. What a great play. Also feel as though he carries himself well on and off the field.

I wish him a speedy recovery. I don't care who it is, it's never nice to see a player go down with a serious injury.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

The scary part is that he may never be the same QB given the fact he'll most likely reduce is scrambling and may play in fear of injury in the future years.

Poor Eagle fans.

I actually have a friend who is truly convinced they will be just fine with Nick Foles. Poor guy.

Yeah it's a shame he had to go down like that. And the play was called back for holding. As soon as he was hit, I knew it wasn't good because he was stopped immediately after crossing the endzone. He got sandwiched between 2 defenders and got up in pain.

He did however walk off under his own power. But I would have liked to see him make a super bowl run. That team had no weaknesses.

Folks might surprise you. He had a good year in Philly a few years back. I think he had 20 TDS and 3 picks or something like that. They still have a chance but Wentz is on another level.