Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The lucky penny

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017, 10:02 AM by snowwolf776.)

ok now that jags have 9 wins a winning season is for sure. worst they can do is 9-7. I'm not by any means saying they will lose next 3 games. one week at a time anyways. I'm just saying no matter what happens from here on out jags will have a winning record this season. Everyone say thank you to my lucky penny.  So heres the story on the lucky penny. I made it before season started,and said it was going to be my lucky pennny. There is one catch to it though  on football sunday i have to put it in back pocket just before we leave,and not touch that pocket with hand but once to make sure its there,i can't stick my hand in pocket ,and touch the penny dureing the game.  Now heres some proof of lucky penny.

game 1 penny is with me,and i never touch it but to put in my pocket. Jags win 1-0 

Game 2 come home from camping trip,lost penny in dads car,jags lose. 1-1

game 3 found penny in dads care monday  after lose to tittians   2-1 

game 4   had penny did everything right jags lose 2-2

game 5 penny is with me,and i do everything i need to Jags win 3-2

game 6 penny is with me,but i kept touching penny in my pocket jags lose 3-3

game 7 penny is with me,i do everything right,and jags win 4-3.

game 8 penny,and everything right Jags win 5-3 

Game 9 penny with me only touch to put in pocket again. jags win 6-3

game 10 penny every thing done right jags win  7-3

game 11 I touched penny in pocket to much again jags lose  7-4

game 12 penny with me,and i get it right knowing its a division game Jags win 8-4

game 13 big game vs settle,i get it right again,and jags win.  9-4  

again sorry for no video this week,i can't control the weather. at least the lucky penny came though for us.

so if you read all of this you will see of the four loses only 1 came with the lucky penny when i did everything right.

I forgot to menttion i made the penny were i work at with one of those penny machines,and i got a wolf on the penny.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

For the love of God don’t lose that penny, and stop touching it!

Thanks for the good luck Wolfie, keep it up.

They have a name for this ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder )... Go see a Doctor, please... lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 11:36 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(12-11-2017, 09:58 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: game 6 penny is with me,but i kept touching penny in my pocket jags lose 3-3

[Image: 200w.webp#14-grid1]

(12-11-2017, 11:36 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 09:58 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: game 6 penny is with me,but i kept touching penny in my pocket jags lose 3-3

[Image: 200w.webp#14-grid1]

Hahaha this literally made me laugh out loud in real time, thanks bro.

Good advice to not do a lot of excessive touching in your pockets. Don't lose that penny.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I'm not going to lose that penny at all. i know right were it is. I'm not touching it until we leave for sports bar sunday. also after the game i put it up before i walk my dog to save good luck for next weeks game.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 05:16 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I got fired from 2 jobs for excessively touching the penny in my pocket during work hours.

(12-11-2017, 05:15 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I got fired from 2 jobs for excessively touching the penny in my pocket during work hours.

Touching and vigorously shaking are two separate things..

....or so I've been told. By a friend.. erm, yep.. that's it... a friend..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

If you shake it more than twice..... you know the rest...
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

make sure to keep that penny clean!

don't worry,i won't lose the lucky penny. I'm also going to leave it alone until game day. if jags beat texans sunday i will let you all know my dream super bowl for this year cause we will be in playoffs with a win. in playoffs anything can happen.

Ummm... You got change for a nickel?
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

I usually leave my penny alone in my pocket until the weekend too...despite being married.

Don't put it in your pocket, it's your lucky penny. Put it anywhere but your pocket where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just another coin.

What if he loses guys? Does that mean we lose the team?

It won't get mixed up with other coins. its only penny i have with a wolf on it. I will not wash it,that will take the luck away FBT. cleaning lucky items causes bad luck.

no worries... I was making a somewhat obscure reference to no country for old men!

Lucky penny comes though again.

Tell you what, stop by my office and I will cut your back (where your hands can't reach it) to insert the penny. The Jags will never lose again!