Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patriots at Dolphins Game Thread

Tthis game could have playoff impact for us. Pats have lost 3 of the last 4 games they played in Miami. If Miami can pull off the upset and then Pittsburgh gets a winner week, Jags can get #2 seed if they win out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's go Phins

Just saw a ref call a bogus PI and twirl the flag like he was a cowboy before gleefully throwing it

Howard looks like part of our secondary

Julius Thomas sucks.

Go Dolphins! I want that #2 seed!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Cutler dropping dimes
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Good game

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 11:29 PM by jessepeck1213.)

(12-11-2017, 11:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Julius Thomas sucks.

He's so slow and clunky looking when he runs. Marcedes might be able to beast him in a foot race.

You can almost feel a surge from Brady coming . Dolphins need to score on every drive moving forward.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 11:33 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Cutler is a bad man with bad intentions. He is rocking their body with big nasty hooks.

(12-11-2017, 11:26 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Julius Thomas sucks.

He's so slow and clunky looking when he runs. Marcedes might be able to beast him in a foot race.

You can almost feel a surge from Brady coming . Dolphins need to score on every drive moving forward.
Manning really duped us on that signing.

I like the look of this Pats team.

Looks like one of the teams in the 10 year period they didn't make the SB.

The D looks fairly average. It's all the system.

This team has aged before our eyes. Getting rid of Jimmy may bite this franchise in the tokkus one day.

(12-11-2017, 11:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This team has aged before our eyes. Getting rid of Jimmy may bite this franchise in the tokkus one day.

They didn't have much of a choice with his contract being up at the end of the year. Brady is still balling and there's  jo way they are about to run him out of town after this year. But yea, if we can sneak into the 2 seed I think we would match up well with them if we played them in Jacksonville in the second round.

Gronk should demand the biggest raise in the league before stepping back on the field.

(12-11-2017, 11:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Gronk should demand the biggest raise in the league before stepping back on the field.

If we match up with them in the playoffs who do you think we put on Gronk?

(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Gronk should demand the biggest raise in the league before stepping back on the field.

That's really tough. Telvin and Jack could keep up with him speed wise but he'd destroy them in the air. Church may be able to bother him but we don't have a big guy who matches up that well. 

Tonight they just have small WR's.

(12-11-2017, 11:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: If we match up with them in the playoffs who do you think we put on Gronk?

That's really tough. Telvin and Jack could keep up with him speed wise but he'd destroy them in the air. Church may be able to bother him but we don't have a big guy who matches up that well. 

I'd be tempted to have Ramsey follow him. Let Colvin play outside that game.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 11:48 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:

Smith and Jack. Ramsey takes Cooks out of the game. Their online can't handle us. We would also have a field day against their D. Refs would have to step in to give them a chance, and they will

(12-11-2017, 11:46 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:45 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: That's really tough. Telvin and Jack could keep up with him speed wise but he'd destroy them in the air. Church may be able to bother him but we don't have a big guy who matches up that well. 

I'd be tempted to have Ramsey follow him. Let Colvin play outside that game.

This should be our game plan against TEN week 17. Take away MM safety blanket TE. Good rehearsal...

(12-11-2017, 11:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: If we match up with them in the playoffs who do you think we put on Gronk?

Smith and Jack. Ramsey takes Cooks out of the game. Their online can't handle us. We would also have a field day against their D. Refs would have to step in to give them a chance, and they will

(12-11-2017, 11:46 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'd be tempted to have Ramsey follow him. Let Colvin play outside that game.

This should be our game plan against TEN week 17. Take away MM safety blanket TE. Good rehearsal...

I would not be opposed to that at all. I think Colvin is plenty good enough to cover Mathews, Davis, or Decker. Mariota never really seems to hurt us with the wideouts, it's always up the seam to Walker.

(12-11-2017, 11:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

(12-11-2017, 11:46 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'd be tempted to have Ramsey follow him. Let Colvin play outside that game.

Using Ramsey may work. He has the length to challenge those high balls plus i think he'd love the challenge of Gronk. He may the end the day with an elbow to the back of the neck! I think they would try and spread us out with Amendola, Hogan, Cooks and Gronk and try and run that way too. I think we may do ok like that though, our LB's are quick and can make Brady hold the ball a second longer. 

Belichick will take away our main weapon, the run game and make Bortles beat them with his arm.