Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Am I the only 1 that sees this? SOMEBODY TELL MARONE....

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 09:39 AM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

(12-12-2017, 09:29 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: The only way I could see Ramsey lining up on offense would be a situation where all the WRs are injured and out if the game. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense at all in today's game where practice time is severely limited. Deion and the cowboys could take practice time to actual install plays specifically for him. Today you can't do that.

This makes sense. 
I just personally feel he could do it.
And I'd like to see it.
He's that special that he could make the really tough catches.  BTW
Thanks for having fun with this topic!.
So many people attacked me over this post that I don't even wanna come back here and post.
Damn mean people. 
I'm in construction management and I deal with mean people all day long 
And I do it well.
I come here open and not prepared to be a hard nose and get smacked for trying to have fun

(12-12-2017, 09:20 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Lets put one of the best CBs in the NFL at WR so he can get lit up by opposing defenses....sounds smart.

Ramsey likes laying the hits not taking them.

I'm not sure he'd get hit.
He's got great instincts and ...
I think he'd make the pro bowl as a wr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the only 1 that sees this? SOMEBODY TELL MARONE.... - by diehardjagsfaninsocal - 12-12-2017, 09:37 AM