Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fournette needs just 77 yards to have 1k

(12-14-2017, 01:42 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: I love his play. Toughness and heart show in his runs. Even though I'd like to see higher overall numbers from him (because he's capable), he is playing beastly when we need it. I look forward to another great jags rb!

I think he has met all of our expectations. He's going to be just the 3rd player in franchise history to rush for 1000 yards.   

With 2 more TDs he will become just the 8th player in Jaguars history to score double digit touchdowns. 

-Fred had 14 as a rookie
-Jones Drew had 13 as a rookie
-Williams had 10 in 2007
-Lewis had 10 in 2010
-Stewart had 13 in 1999
-Hurns had 10 in 2015
-Robinson had 14 in 2015

The only other players to post 1000 yard seasons in both rushing or receiving was

-Fred Taylor
-Maurice Jones-Drew 
-Jimmy Smith
-Keenan McCardell
-Allen Hurns
-Allen Robinson 

Fournette has a chance to enter his name in the record books with some elite talent in our teams history over the next 3 games. He's averaging 83.9 yards per game right now. With that average he projects ending his rookie year at 1175 yards rushing and 10 touchdowns. 

If he doesn't miss 2 games he would project at 1343 yards rushing and 11 TDs.

Messages In This Thread
etdavis2006 - by Etdavis2006 - 12-13-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: etdavis2006 - by Kane - 12-13-2017, 01:00 PM
etdavis2006 - by Etdavis2006 - 12-13-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Fournette needs just 77 yards to have 1k - by JagFanatic24 - 12-14-2017, 11:14 PM