Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New Power Ranking for the Jags

With the biggest Jag hater of all time here is Walter Football's week 15 power rankings

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

13. [Image: jaguarsb_logo.gif] Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4) - Previously: 14.
Overrated NFL Team: The Jaguars prevailed over the Seahawks because Seattle lost both of its star linebackers. They beat the Chargers because Los Angeles made so many mistakes. Jacksonville had just one legitimate scoring drive in that contest. The team also had a nice win over a lethargic Cincinnati team that couldn't pressure the quarterback or get off the field on third down. Plus, the result would've likely been 16-7 if it weren't for a punt return, which is obviously less impressive than 23-7. Beating the Colts wasn't impressive at all. Blake Bortles still sucks, his receivers are pedestrian (although I like Dede Westbrook), and his offensive line is not good. The Jaguars are just an average team, so it's no surprise they lost at Arizona. They remind me of the Giants from 2016. They're overachieving, and they're likely going to make the playoffs, but they'll lose in the postseason right away and will win just 3-4 games next year once things stop going their way.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php#ixzz51C2P41L6

So funny, the Jags winning games and new success hurts this clown more than anything.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wouldn't bother giving them clicks

[Image: star-wars-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.gif]

(12-13-2017, 09:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: With the biggest Jag hater of all time here is Walter Football's week 15 power rankings

Overrated NFL Team: The Jaguars prevailed over the Seahawks because Seattle lost both of its star linebackers. They beat the Chargers because Los Angeles made so many mistakes. Jacksonville had just one legitimate scoring drive in that contest. The team also had a nice win over a lethargic Cincinnati team that couldn't pressure the quarterback or get off the field on third down. Plus, the result would've likely been 16-7 if it weren't for a punt return, which is obviously less impressive than 23-7. Beating the Colts wasn't impressive at all. Blake Bortles still sucks, his receivers are pedestrian (although I like Dede Westbrook), and his offensive line is not good. The Jaguars are just an average team, so it's no surprise they lost at Arizona. They remind me of the Giants from 2016. They're overachieving, and they're likely going to make the playoffs, but they'll lose in the postseason right away and will win just 3-4 games next year once things stop going their way.

So funny, the Jags winning games and new success hurts this clown more than anything.
He has used pretty much the same write up for a month. I did see he moved the Titans from underrated with a chance to win in the playoffs last week, to overrated.

Personally, I think any time this clown taps at his keyboard, what ever garbage he comes up with is overrated.
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Bobby Wagner played the first half, and KJ Wright played until the 3rd quarter... while they were losing. Why are people bring that up?

This guy is a clown. I'm not sure how he's still relevant after all these years.

(12-13-2017, 10:04 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Bobby Wagner played the first half, and KJ Wright played until the 3rd quarter... while they were losing. Why are people bring that up?

This guy is a clown. I'm not sure how he's still relevant after all these years.

We played without our best LB.  Wagner was the one that was following Cole on the Cole TD, he just couldnt keep up

(12-13-2017, 09:08 PM)Jflgatorsandjags Wrote: With the biggest Jag hater of all time here is Walter Football's week 15 power rankings

At least he didn’t say the refs were the reason we beat the Seahawks.
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

Elliot Harrison has the best power rankings. He has us at #7.

We've beat the best team in the NFL, Pit
We've beat the Chargers at #9
We lost the Rams game on fluke plays #5
We beat Seattle who is #11
If we beat Tennessee ranked at #15 then that's 4 teams we beat in the top 15.

The Eagles just lost Wentz and Saints lost Kamara due to injury. We could be argued in the top 5. And Brady has been playing below his normal average.

(12-14-2017, 06:55 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Elliot Harrison has the best power rankings. He has us at #7.

We've beat the best team in the NFL, Pit
We've beat the Chargers at #9
We lost the Rams game on fluke plays #5
We beat Seattle who is #11
If we beat Tennessee ranked at #15 then that's 4 teams we beat in the top 15.

The Eagles just lost Wentz and Saints lost Kamara due to injury. We could be argued in the top 5. And Brady has been playing below his normal average.
But be we had nothing to do with ou wins, we won because we got lucky and the other teams just had bad games.

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017, 07:46 AM by Caldrac.)

We can play the exact same cards.

No Allen Robinson. No Telvin Smith. We had two rookie receivers (you know, the pedestrians) working against a more experienced secondary as well. If two LB's are the only reason why the Seahacks couldn't beat us then maybe that team isn't that great? This was the same exact logic applied when we mopped the turf with Pittsburgh and they've gone on since then and haven't missed a beat. God forbid this team is just good in 2017.

And if Blake Bortles still sucks. Why does he have 16 TD's compared to 8 INT's this year in a winning season instead of a losing season? That's not horrible when you look at his career. Wouldn't shock me if he finishes the season with over 20 TD's thrown and no more turnovers. The line has only given up 20 sacks this year. [BLEEP] that guy. LOL.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-13-2017, 10:04 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: This guy is a clown. I'm not sure how he's still relevant after all these years.

Because people click on his articles and then get emotional enough to go tell their friends, who in turn go and click on them. We shouldn' even be acknowledging this filth, we'e got a damn playoff game coming up, screw walterfootball and the hillbilly who wrote this junk.

This guy has zero credibility.

Isn't he a tack fan?

Doesn't that negate everything he's dictated to someone else due to his inability to read and write?

Ok, it's all so clear now and really begs just one question... Which former or current Jaguar player banged Walter's wife?

We could make the Super Bowl and this clown would rank us outside the top 10 in his made up power rankings.

Must be a Tack, Clot or Tinhorn... only reasonable explanation.

(12-14-2017, 09:53 AM)UKJag Wrote: We could make the Super Bowl and this clown would rank us outside the top 10 in his made up power rankings.

Must be a Tack, Clot or Tinhorn... only reasonable explanation.

tack fan (NEVER capitalize tack).  The Clots and Tinhorns at least give begrudging respect where due.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Dude's a clown, plain and simple. If he truly believes his ranking, he's an idiot....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Hard to believe this guy does this for a living and can be so blatantly biased. But I guess as long as he doesn't pick on a big market team.

Lol .... the owner of Walter Football is from Philly. You know, for a few days I was actually feeling sorry for the Eagles and Eagle fan.