Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey's Son Refers To Him As 'Kid'

Just total disrespect by his son. No father should have to hear his son say 'I just like messing with the kid.'

smh

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/vi...a348593bdc

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He hasn’t seen Papa Ramsey in 15 weeks so he’s naturally a little upset, childhood abandonment Is never good.

Jalen will bring his bi-annual child support check, shut him down on the field, and all will be right in the world again.

This game, though it shouldn't be is leading up to be a "chippy" type of game, especially between those two players.  I'm hoping that we don't see any more "stupid stuff" and ejections.  Both players are cocky as they probably should be.  They are among the elite at their positions.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-14-2017, 09:13 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This game, though it shouldn't be is leading up to be a "chippy" type of game, especially between those two players.  I'm hoping that we don't see any more "stupid stuff" and ejections.  Both players are cocky as they probably should be.  They are among the elite at their positions.

Meh, even if they're both ejected at the first snap, that honestly makes the game easier for us lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Hopkins almost only gets his yards playing away from Ramsey. He's in no place to talk trash.

Meh, let him talk. We’ll see if a football even leaves Yates hands!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(12-15-2017, 12:00 AM)B2hibry Wrote: We’ll see if a football even leaves Yates hands!

Ngakoue will take care of that for him.

Is Hopkins going to throw the ball to himself?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 05:30 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

He's 25, dude acts like hes 40 calling other guys in their 20s "kid", lol.. Week 1 feels like a long time ago, seems Hopkins is in dire need of a reminder of who his daddy is. I can't wait.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 06:28 AM by RedRooster28.)

I wouldn’t worry about that.

Children should be shutdown, not heard.

"I'm not gonna call him dad, EVEN IF THERE IS A FIRE!" - Brennan Huff

Push off king. And here he is talking about how bad all his QBs have been, lol.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 11:39 AM by NCJag.)

(12-14-2017, 10:52 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Hopkins almost only gets his yards playing away from Ramsey. He's in no place to talk trash.

The he has to go up against AJ....he ain't catching anything but hurt feelings Sunday

(12-15-2017, 12:00 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Meh, let him talk. We’ll see if a football even leaves Yates hands!

It will leave his hands....at a high rate of speed going backwards.....

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 01:19 PM by Takedakai.)

(12-15-2017, 10:57 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Push off king.  And here he is talking about how bad all his QBs have been,  lol.

While I think he is probably correct in his assessment, I don't think it is a good look giving backhanded compliments to your starting QB.

Did anyone catch this interview with Ramsey?

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21724888

While I agree that Hopkins gets away with more pushoffs than I've ever seen a WR pull off, I like the way Ramsey talks about the matchup paraphrasing "He's pretty good but I'm better and I'm still going to shut him down and I like the challenge."  It just feels like Ramsey is maturing and that is fun to see.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 05:36 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

During that Monday Night game the tinhorns had against the Ravens several weeks ago, Gruden quoted Hopkins as saying someone else (can't remember who) was the best corner he's ever faced. I had to chuckle knowing that Hopkins gave Gruden that quote specifically so Ramsey could hear it. I'm sure of it. Ramsey is living rent free in dude's head.

EDIT: Remembering this made me go back to that game and listen to it again. It was McDonough who quoted Hopkins saying that Patrick Peterson was the best corner he had ever faced which that match up happened the week before. Hopkins had 76 yds and a TD in that game which isn't too shabby. In 3 games against a Jags squad that has included Ramsey he's tallied 20 catches for 190 yards and 1 TD which averages out to 6.6 receptions for 63 yards and 0.3 TDs. I realize that Peterson and Ramsey probably weren't covering him for their entire games against him so this comparison probably isn't the best, but it's interesting to see the numbers regardless. Hopefully Ramsey is on him all game on Sunday and just shuts his [BLEEP] down even though I do have Hopkins on a couple of my fantasy squads that are in the playoffs. I've debated not starting him, but my best alternative option at WR would be Rishard Mattews in one league and Randall Cobb in another.