Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

(12-17-2017, 05:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: The Marroney Baloney sandwich now includes a cup of water to spit out as you eat.

(12-17-2017, 05:06 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I got that feeling the 49ers going to beat the Titans.

I think the Rams are our ace in the hole. The 49ers are beatable, but we've already fallen to the Rams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we win next week and the Titans win today and drop one to the Rams, we clinch the division before week 17.

That is correct! Would be nice though to see them drop today vs 49ers, get wrecked by Rams, and then eliminated from playoff contention week 17 by JAGS.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars win 45-7! And are now 10-4! AFC South title here we come!

Backups tied their overall score 7-7.
No pain, no gain.

(12-17-2017, 05:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: From another thread..  have to give credit to the idea of Pik-fil-a, Closed on Sundays. Hahaha

Have to admit that Hopkins is better than I give him credit for as a player.

Wait till you see him with Watson again.

Great game and so happy!!! Smile

So... Malik now has 8 sacks from the DT spot. Not only is he in the pro bowl convo (and absolutely should make it)... but it is actually time we throw him in the all pro conversation. Atkins got 2 sacks today so he is a sack behind him for leading the league for sacks from DT, but he has really stepped up his game especially when Dareus arrived.

(12-17-2017, 05:27 PM)Mr.Scarface Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 05:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: From another thread..  have to give credit to the idea of Pik-fil-a, Closed on Sundays. Hahaha

Have to admit that Hopkins is better than I give him credit for as a player.

Wait till you see him with Watson again.

It's cute that that's what you're hanging on to, Texan fan.

As for us, we still have this year to care about.

(12-17-2017, 05:17 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: [Image: hennelol2.gif]

Nice stache.

(12-17-2017, 05:34 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 05:27 PM)Mr.Scarface Wrote: Wait till you see him with Watson again.

It's cute that that's what you're hanging on to, Texan fan.

As for us, we still have this year to care about.

Ugh that has been us for way too long. BB5 is crazy durable.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaQCU2QcVF5_GPY6Lj8UL...lZAiZLgZRA]
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Seattle must be demoralized after last week.
No pain, no gain.

PLAYOFFS!!!

I told my 7 year old daughter this is the first time in her LIFE the Jags have been good. Merry Christmas everyone!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn