Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans Lose!

Titans Lose 25-23 !
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Suck it, Titans

Wow, two losses in a row? Great teams don't lose two games in a row. I could see them ending up 8-8. At one point I figured there was no way they don't get to at least 10 wins.

So a Jags win or a tacks loss next week and we clinch the division right?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

2017 AFC South title coming for the Jaguars! Sweet! Thanks SF 49ers!

(12-17-2017, 08:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So a Jags win or a tacks loss next week and we clinch the division right?

Yes, and I can't see the titans winning against the Rams.

Though I think this might help the titans in the wildcard a little since the Jaguars probably won't have anything to play for in week 17 thanks to Roethlisberger not throwing the ball away at the end.

(12-17-2017, 08:35 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So a Jags win or a tacks loss next week and we clinch the division right?

The Titans looked like crap today, and they're up against the Rams next week. We're as good as AFC South champions no matter what happens against SF next week.

Yep...and they have the Rams.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-17-2017, 08:38 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:

Yes, and I can't see the titans winning against the Rams.

Though I think this might help the titans in the wildcard a little since the Jaguars probably won't have anything to play for in week 17 thanks to Roethlisberger not throwing the ball away at the end.

Absolutely not.  We play to win the game.   1 pats or Steelers loss.  We get a buy #2 seed.   both lose and we win out #1 seed
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(12-17-2017, 08:57 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 08:38 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Yes, and I can't see the titans winning against the Rams.

Absolutely not.  We play to win the game.   1 pats or Steelers loss.  We get a buy #2 seed.   both lose and we win out #1 seed

Who’s impersonating TTR!

They are what we thought they were!

(12-17-2017, 08:57 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 08:38 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Yes, and I can't see the titans winning against the Rams.

^ seeding will be very important in week 17.

Jags, Pats, Steelers will all be playing their starters to win for seeding purposes.

**That is unless both the Pats n Steelers win next weekend and the Jags go out west and blow it (not likely,, but you never know).

If that happens,, the Jags will not have anything to play for week 17 UNLESS the Titans beat the Rams (yeah right). 

IF: Jags lose to 49ers AND Titans beat the Rams, then their week 17 matchup will be for the division title (I'm pretty sure).

Titans definitely wilted when it mattered. Here's hoping it forces ownership to make some coaching changes.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-18-2017, 03:39 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Titans definitely wilted when it mattered. Here's hoping it forces ownership to make some coaching changes.

I thought you guys all loved Mularkey? Now because of this is most of the fanbase changing their minds?

(12-18-2017, 03:43 PM)Brett Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 03:39 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Titans definitely wilted when it mattered.  Here's hoping it forces ownership to make some coaching changes.

I thought you guys all loved Mularkey? Now because of this is most of the fanbase changing their minds?

LOL almost no one was excited about the hire when he was promoted.  Most took a wait and see approach.  We've waited, we've seen, and it's not great.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 07:39 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-18-2017, 06:20 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 03:43 PM)Brett Wrote: I thought you guys all loved Mularkey? Now because of this is most of the fanbase changing their minds?

LOL almost no one was excited about the hire when he was promoted.  Most took a wait and see approach.  We've waited, we've seen, and it's not great.

It wont matter who you have as a coach untill yall get a QB. 8 wins is impressive