Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake getting some national love. Mooch gives him his "man of the day"

Just seen this on NFL network.  It appears a flip has switched for Blake Bortles.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Where the hell is space coast jag? Dude was the Bortles apologist of all time and hot damn his blind Faith is paying off.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Screw mooch. Just a few days ago he laughed derisively after mentioning the Jaguars. I don't like that guy and never have.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 01:06 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

(12-17-2017, 11:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Screw mooch. Just a few days ago he laughed derisively after mentioning the Jaguars. I don't like that guy and never have.

That's basically 90% of all media, moreso NFLN and ESPN. The only guys who really toot our horns is the GMFB guys in the morning on NFLN, they love them some Jaguars. Rich Eisen, Heath Evans, Marshall Faulk, they all like taking shots.

All the hater pundits can keep the hate coming. I know it kills them to see the Jaguars in the spotlight and they'd rather talk about Rodgers coming back or the controversy in Pittsburgh. I'll only watch the Good Morning Football crew and their real and unbiased opinions. The idiots on Gameday talk a lot of crap and then never eat their crow. They think they can at least be smug by trying to downplay teams undoubtedly on the rise... pathetic.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's been a good quarterback all along. I knew that it would happen whenever things turned around, but people saying that he is suddenly a good quarterback are misguided. His offensive line has been been playing out of their minds in pass pro and his receivers suddenly get separation and make catches. I dare say that Westbrook, Cole, and Mickens have made Robinson, Hurns, and Lee expendable at this point. The turnover narrative is annoying. He has a career INT rate lower than guys like Eli Manning and Carson Palmer and similar (will eventually overtake) guys like Ben Roethlisberger, Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, and Drew Brees. For his career, his INT rate is almost identical to Peyton Manning's.

Heath Evans is a little B, he is always slobbering over Brady. Watch out Gisele