Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Enjoy the Laughs my Fellow Jags fans!

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/49ers-25...rams=Array

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-18-2017, 05:43 AM)Bullseye Wrote: http://www.gotitans.com/threads/49ers-25...rams=Array

That was all too familiar
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Here's a great thread.

Read the first page, then read the last page.

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/kevin-by...rams=Array

The tacks "fans" are just trying to feel better about being behind the Jaguars.
It's going to be fun putting an old fashioned butt whippin' on them at home.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

How you know things are bad:

"... even the wins ####ing suck ###."
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(12-18-2017, 10:04 AM)Deacon Wrote: How you know things are bad:

"... even the wins ####ing suck ###."

They've been living on the edge for game after game, and it finally bit them yesterday.

(12-18-2017, 07:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Here's a great thread.  

The one guy trying to justify 8-8 being a winning season.  My god.

(12-18-2017, 10:29 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 07:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Here's a great thread.  

The one guy trying to justify 8-8 being a winning season.  My god.
Glass half full kind of guy.

My brother is a huge Titans fan (I've been having a ton of fun lately at his expense) and he just said no playoffs for the first time. Titans will get smoked by the Rams and then week 17 for the playoffs for them. Love it!

"even the wins suck [BLEEP]"

love it

Definitely flashbacks of last year.
Huh

(12-18-2017, 01:06 PM)Monty Wrote: Definitely flashbacks of last year.

Indeed. We had our fair share of wins that felt like losses

(12-18-2017, 05:43 AM)Bullseye Wrote: http://www.gotitans.com/threads/49ers-25...rams=Array

"This team isn't even ****ing fun to watch. I hate this team.

I'd be more happy if we were like the 49ers right now. 4-10 but at least enjoyable to watch. Watching this team makes me want to kill myself. Even the wins ****ing suck a**."

LOL, this is amazing.
“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

I don't agree with them. I think Mularkey is doing a fine job that warrants a 10 year extension.

(12-18-2017, 03:15 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I don't agree with them. I think Mularkey is doing a fine job that warrants a 10 year extension.

Screw you.  We're all hoping Robiskie and Mularkey are both gone.  Josh McDaniels, please.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

You want Josh McDaniels?
Huh

(12-18-2017, 04:47 PM)Monty Wrote: You want Josh McDaniels?
At least you know McDaniels would take care of the offense.

I recently moved back to nashville for this reason. I could come in and propel that team to new levels. Look what i did with case keenum, jared goff, and nick foles. They are superstars now.

(12-18-2017, 02:33 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 01:06 PM)Monty Wrote: Definitely flashbacks of last year.

Indeed. We had our fair share of wins that felt like losses

Yeah but I want to kick them down. I will never forget 1999. Man those three loses hurt bad.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Nice to read, but I'll withhold reveling in it until the division is wrapped up.