Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Pro Bowl: Ramsey, Jackson, Bouye, Campbell named

Pro Bowl: Ramsey, Jackson, Bouye, Campbell named

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...3fb1562163

Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey, DE Calais Campbell, CB A.J. Bouye and DT Mailk Jackson named to 2018 Pro Bowl

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ngakoue should have been in with his 6FF. The way they choose LBs is dumb. Arent pro bowls played in base 4-3? Whats with all the 3-4 olbs making it over 4-3 olbs?

Khalil Mack over Yannick? Oh yes tackles. The six strip sacks must not be a game changing stat to Mack's one. The rest I can deal with.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Harrison Smith didn’t make it in the NFC...lol...oh Pro Bowl, how you amuse me.

Maybe some more squeak in after half of those don't go due to injuries and the super bowl
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Yannik is gonna kill the 49ers now..lol

For the Jags, Yannick, TommyBo, and Telvin were snubbed to me. With the most egregious being a toss up between Yann and Tommy.

Bohanon didnt make it? He led the fan votes

In my opinion the fan vote should either be eliminated or weighted way less.  To me, if I was a player it would be more of an honor to be voted in by my peers and coaches.

I'm happy for the group that did make it in, but at the same time, they wouldn't have made it without their supporting cast.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

It's too bad that none of the Jaguars players will get to play. You know, since they will be one of the two teams not sending any of their named players...

Wow jus goes to show you its a popularity contest for the most part... the fact that Telvin and Yannik didn’t make it is an absolute joke.... don’t matter though cause none of our players are gonna get to go anyway, we gonna we training for the SB!!!!

Yannick gets the snub. It's not even about the sacks with him of which he has a very respectable amount. It's those forced fumbles. Hope he has a monster game Sunday with another forced fumble or two.

Do they list the alternates anywhere?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-19-2017, 09:26 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: In my opinion the fan vote should either be eliminated or weighted way less.  To me, if I was a player it would be more of an honor to be voted in by my peers and coaches.

I'm happy for the group that did make it in, but at the same time, they wouldn't have made it without their supporting cast.

It can't weight too much because Bo lead fan voting and her didn't make it.

They should have "named" pro bowl

And "played in" pro bowl

Could have had 9 but who cares, Jags will be in Minneapolis that week!

(12-19-2017, 09:26 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: In my opinion the fan vote should either be eliminated or weighted way less.  To me, if I was a player it would be more of an honor to be voted in by my peers and coaches.

Players vote is a joke as well. They vote on name recognition as well. The theory is they play against those guys the reality is they are focused on their play and career.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Three of the four Pro Bowlers for us started their careers elsewhere.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-19-2017, 10:08 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Three of the four Pro Bowlers for us started their careers elsewhere.

They also have the name recognition before us for the most part (Campbell and Jackson). Telvin and Ngakoue could be easy considerations that are home growns but don't have the name yet.

Just more fuel to the fire!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!