Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Top 5 defense AND OFFENSE boys and girls

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 03:55 PM by Jags32250.)

It's well know we have an elite defense but what I haven't seen discussed much is this little tasty morsel:

Jags have number 1 scoring defense and number 5 scoring offense in the league, the most important stats of them all.  The only other team in the NFL that can claim top five in both are the Rams.  We trail them by 1 net point.  Folks, we have an elite offense as well!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

2 names for you.....Cam Robinson and Leonard Fournette.

What's crazy is how we've managed to do this without Allen Robinson. We've done it with 3rd, 4th, and street free agents.

And that ladies and gentlemen is because of Blake Bortles.

Yup, Blake has reached elite status.

We have shown the ability to blow teams out without Fournette and our top 2 or 3 receivers, it's really been a remarkable year!

Here is my thought though:

We have seen injuries to our top 3 WR's and seen no drop-off.
We have seen injuries to Fournette with no drop-off.
We have seen injuries to Omameh and Parnell... and our offense was stalled.

The O-Line is the lifeblood of this offense, and my concern is that if we get another injury on the O-line, we are gonna get knocked out in the 1st round.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-21-2017, 06:49 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: Here is my thought though:

We have seen injuries to our top 3 WR's and seen no drop-off.
We have seen injuries to Fournette with no drop-off.
We have seen injuries to Omameh and Parnell... and our offense was stalled.

The O-Line is the lifeblood of this offense, and my concern is that if we get another injury on the O-line, we are gonna get knocked out in the 1st round.
Very well said.

OLine is crucial so let’s hope they stay healthy in these last 2 games.

Although I think Blake Bortles is becoming the QB we all wanted him to be, the OLine is key to our progress on offence.

If they can protect him, he can make sensible plays.

I will not be disappointed to see him as our QB next year.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We have been putting up a crazy amount of points. It wasn't that long ago that we would be getting blown out each and every game, and we just celebrated a mercy TD