Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - NFL Power Rankings: Clear favorite

NFL Power Rankings: Clear favorite

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...a7cee85dee

Senior writer John Oehser’s season-ending 2017 NFL power rankings …

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My Final 2017 NFL Power Ranking...

1. Vikings (13-3)
2. Patriots (13-3)
3. Steelers (13-3)
4. Eagles (13-3)
5. Rams (11-5)
6. Saints (11-5)
7. Falcons (10-6)
8. Panthers (11-5)
9. Jaguars (10-6)
10. Chiefs (10-6)
11. Chargers (9-7)
12. Titans (9-7)
13. Seahawks (9-7)
14. Ravens (9-7)
15. Lions (9-7)
16. Cowboys (9-7)
17. Bills (9-7)
18. Cards (8-8)
19. 49ers (6-10)
20. Redskins (7-9)
21. Bengals (7-9)
22. Raiders (6-10)
23. Dolphins (6-10)
24. Packers (7-9)
25. Bucs (5-11)
26. Bears (5-11)
27. Broncos (5-11)
28. Jets (5-11)
29. Giants (3-13)
30. Colts (4-12)
31. Texans (4-12)
32. Browns (0-16)

'02

How in the world did we lose to the stinkin' Jets.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

@jags02, you got the Packers at 7-8. I like your rankings. I can't believe the Giants fell so hard. Is OBJ really that much of a loss to that team?

Dallas actually had a decent season without Zeke most of the way.

Redskins missed the playoffs but Kirkland still won a bunch of games while he was a Redskin. Wonder where he goes??

Raiders are a mess. They have all the talent they need but man they fell off. Mack, Cooper, Carr...I think they should have kept Murray. Lynch was a waste of time.

Colts should rebound with a new coach and Luck coming back.

Texans are gonna be the hottest team in the league when Watson comes back. Wish we would have drafted him.

Jags ended the season on a skid. Probably bc we won the division too soon. It's better than losing the division in week 17.

The Browns are about to get 2 draft picks in the top 4 selections! They can grab 2 QBs if they want. I keep saying they are about to get good but I can't believe they just kept Jackson as head coach. It'll be fun seeing who they draft.

Rams surprised everybody. Can they sustain it?

The Vikings have a good team. And they will get Dalvin Cook back. Will they trade Teddy? They found a good solid QB.

The Patriots just keep winning year after year. Another MVP for the old man from the 5th round.

The Eagles were on fire all year. Wentz is the man.

This year was up there with the most exciting ever for me as a fan. My team went above my expectations. We found a great RB. Bortles had a better year than I thought he would. AJ Bouye was awesome all year. Ramsey was awesome. Yannick surprised the NFL with 6 FF and 12 sacks. Campbell was up for NFL Defensive player of the year with 14.5 sacks and 3 FF. Between those 2 players they have 9 FF and 26.5 sacks! That's crazy!!

The future is bright for the Jags. We wasn't even supposed to make the playoffs. We have good cap space. Good coaching. Tom Coughlin is the man with the plan. Great ownership. If we can somehow upgrade our QB, Arob, Hurns, and Cole will continue to make explosive plays. Lewis was actually pretty solid. We are officially in our window to win a championship!

(01-02-2018, 08:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: @jags02, you got the Packers at 7-8.

Ugh... I swear I looked the list up and down three times to be sure everyone was at 16 games.

I don't know how I missed that, but it's edited.
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2018, 08:58 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 08:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: @jags02, you got the Packers at 7-8.

Ugh... I swear I looked the list up and down three times to be sure everyone was at 16 games.

I don't know how I missed that, but it's edited.

Good list though. Poor Browns....

(01-02-2018, 08:33 PM)Dakota Wrote: How in the world did we lose to the stinkin' Jets.

Because the refs decided to put blinders on and say Bilal Powell wasn’t down by contact?