Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who Do You Blame? (Spoof Thread)

Just for fun, Who do you blame for:

A: Jaguar Losses
B: If the Jaguars don't win the Superbowl this year

A. For the individual losses, I blame Omaha's#1JagFan. History this season dictates that when Omaha posts one of his epic threads, the Jaguars feed off of it, propelling them to wins. However, Omaha's game has slipped dramatically this season, which resulted in coinciding Jaguar losses. And to think, he was THIS CLOSE to signing a 5 year, 120 million dollar contract to become the Jaguar's kicker, following the Jaguar's failed attempt to trade for Garroppolo and moving him to kicker. His loss. The Jaguars loss. ALL OF OUR LOSS! Sad 

B. If the Jags don't bring home the Lombardi, I blame nobody else than the voice of the Jaguars, Frangie. Those players listen to the radio too, and there's simply only so much they could take. They finally relented, threw in the towel and made vacation plans for the sake of their collective eardrums. I can't say I blame them either. Sick
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A. Gene Smith
B. Gene Smith
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I just want to know how Frangie got selected to be the Voice of the Jags. Did he make some back room deals with the team to put himself there? That's the only thing that makes any sense to me.

(01-05-2018, 01:41 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I just want to know how Frangie got selected to be the Voice of the Jags.  Did he make some back room deals with the team to put himself there?  That's the only thing that makes any sense to me.

I think he's one of the owners of the radio station that does the Jaguars games.

He was sick last week and Shadrick sounded much better.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well I see Gene and Omaha are taken. I think I will go another direction
1. K-Pop, you all know that its distracting, and its all over Europe, our players were probably exposed in England and this reduced their testosterone and aggression.
2. Ice cream. Don't think I need to explain how ice cream and k pop are multiplicative in their winning reducing way.
3. Snow, we all know Jaguars live in Jungle not snow. So its snows fault if we don't win. Partically that horrendous snow storm that hit north Florida last Wednesday. Might have given our guys the flu.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-05-2018, 06:10 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: 1. K-Pop, you all know that its distracting, and its all over Europe, our players were probably exposed in England and this reduced their testosterone and aggression.  

I will fight you, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder!