Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rumor: McDaniel to the Colts

My first thought is I don't like this. He got a lot of slack for dumping Cutler (good decision), and picking Tebow (bad decision), but the guy was always a good coach. Legit or not?

"And New England's offensive coordinator, Josh McDaniels, is ready to go and it is very likely to come down to the Colts and Bears for him; I'd put my money on Indianapolis with the expectation that Andrew Luck will be a functioning quarterback in 2018."
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/coach...ore-notes/

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bring him in. An uproven headcase of a coach. One less team to worry about next year.

On second thought, the yellow bellied, lowlive, sister lovin', stinkin' tacks are bringing Mularky back. Double good!
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Not a huge fan of the move. I like McDaniels. Best case scenario is Luck still never recovers
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

If McDaniels leaves, it's more or less confirmation that the story about a huge rift in the Patriots organization that had Belichick ready to take the Giants' job is horse [BLEEP].

(01-07-2018, 09:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: If McDaniels leaves, it's more or less confirmation that the story about a huge rift in the Patriots organization that had Belichick ready to take the Giants' job is horse [BLEEP].

Belichick can't hold Coughlin's jock.

He won't do it.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018, 01:23 PM by VondyP.)

(01-07-2018, 09:03 PM)Dakota Wrote: On second thought, the yellow bellied, lowlive, sister lovin', stinkin' tacks are bringing Mularky back. Double good!

[Image: 26169561_10211826651881953_1662370567052...e=5AF8D9CC]

duval county is home away from home for mularkey, get used to it

These Jags cannot beat the Titans. I would welcome another trip to the Chlorine Pit.
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

(01-08-2018, 01:28 PM)The Hammer Wrote: These Jags cannot beat the Titans. I would welcome another trip to the Chlorine Pit.

hahahahahahaha

Your inept squad of hillbillies would get destroyed by our far superior team in the playoffs, when games actually matter. 56-3

I'm not sure what to make of this but I think it's worth mentioning in the context of Josh McDaniels being a HC candidate for multiple teams:

Despite Lions GM Bob Quinn being in the Patriots organization at the same time as Josh McDaniels for a long time and Quinn having a tremendous amount of interest in Patriots DC Matt Patricia for the Lions HC position, Quinn elected not to interview McDaniels. This came as a huge surprise for me and many others.

How great would it be if the clots hired either JDR or Jeff Fisher? It would be like Christmas came twice this year!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(01-08-2018, 02:10 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: How great would it be if the clots hired either JDR or Jeff Fisher? It would be like Christmas came twice this year!

We could only Dream of ol' fisher returning to the division. Andrew Luck might retire.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-08-2018, 01:22 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 09:03 PM)Dakota Wrote: On second thought, the yellow bellied, lowlive, sister lovin', stinkin' tacks are bringing Mularky back. Double good!

[Image: 26169561_10211826651881953_1662370567052...e=5AF8D9CC]

duval county is home away from home for mularkey, get used to it

Dude....Don't drag Bob into this.....he doesn't deserve it.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

McDaniels will likely draft his own QB this year if he does in fact go to Indy. I am not sure if Luck plays again.

(01-08-2018, 02:10 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: How great would it be if the clots hired either JDR or Jeff Fisher? It would be like Christmas came twice this year!

JDR has taken two different teams to the playoffs.

He has his flaws as a coach, but I wouldn't agree him going to Indy would be this great gift to the Jaguars.

Fisher would have them being a tough but dirty team that would be inept offensively.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-09-2018, 09:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: McDaniels will likely draft his own QB this year if he does in fact go to Indy. I am not sure if Luck plays again.

I find this highly unlikely.

(01-09-2018, 09:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: McDaniels will likely draft his own QB this year if he does in fact go to Indy. I am not sure if Luck plays again.

Dude.... McDaniels is not going to be the GM. Pretty sure the current GM wants a RB (Barkley) as their #1 pick.

Gotta think McDaniels is more likely to go to the Titans now with Robinson's ties to the Patriots.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2018, 01:06 PM by foo895.)

(01-15-2018, 11:06 AM)Upper Wrote: Gotta think McDaniels is more likely to go to the Titans now with Robinson's ties to the Patriots.

That's what all the insiders are saying now. Apparently McDankels likes Mariota.

(01-15-2018, 01:05 PM)foo895 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 11:06 AM)Upper Wrote: Gotta think McDaniels is more likely to go to the Titans now with Robinson's ties to the Patriots.

That's what all the insiders are saying now. Apparently McDaniels likes Mariota.

(01-15-2018, 01:05 PM)foo895 Wrote:

That's what all the insiders are saying now. Apparently McDaniels likes Mariota.

Well, I have to say looks like McDanials doesn't think Luck is coming back in that case. Him and Mariota is not that scary. But it looks like a better situation that Denver did when he went there.

Now it sounds like he's going to pick Indy. I hope so, his style of offense fits Mariota more than Luck
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS