Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars...a place to get paid

Quote:I don't have any problems.  I think it's amusing when somebody says "spend all of the cap money to over pay in free agency".  Seriously... how stupid is that?

You act like we are strategically spending, building towards something. It isn't working. Maybe they should let the fans make the free agency picks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You act like we are strategically spending, building towards something. It isn't working. Maybe they should let the fans make the free agency picks.

The NFL should be democratic?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:The NFL should be democratic?

For terrible teams, why not? Let the fans get involved. Nothing to lose really. If you followed Kiper and McShay's big board, you could have drafted as well or better than Caldwell with all his top picks, and his free agent acquisitions... see above.

Instead of free bobble head night, it can be draft for the Jags.

Quote:For terrible teams, why not? Let the fans get involved. Nothing to lose really. If you followed Kiper and McShay's big board, you could have drafted as well or better than Caldwell with all his top picks, and his free agent acquisitions... see above.

Instead of free bobble head night, it can be draft for the Jags.

Then we would be dealing with Timmy T if it was done that way.  And we know he would have filled the stands... I mean right.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Then we would be dealing with Timmy T if it was done that way.  And we know he would have filled the stands... I mean right.

I was joking...

Quote:I was joking...

Keep your day job at the fry station... or is your schedule different this week?  You obviously will never make it as a comedian.   :no:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Keep your day job at the fry station... or is your schedule different this week?  You obviously will never make it as a comedian.   :no:

I've moved on to lettuce. Thanks.

[Image: 41b63b808bcc516a854af9480c1ae577.jpg]

Quote:I've moved on to lettuce. Thanks.

I see you've lost some weight as well.  Good for you.

Most of that list was draft picks.

Maybe we should start forfeiting picks, then we'll never overpay.

To believe any player would not try cause Jacksonville is ludicrous.  The players who left and then made the vacation comments.  Was to inflate their own ego for being washed up or not able to adapt to our game plans/schemes. 

No player signs a contract to on purpose lose.  If that was the case Jackson would of never been ejected.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Over the course of 20 years, yeah, you're bound to have free agent signings that didn't work out. Every other team that dips into free agency with regularity (some don't) will have their own list.

Quote:I've moved on to lettuce. Thanks.

Well I for one like fries much more then I do lettuce.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Don't forget Jerry Porter, or vacation in Jax hall of famer Aaron Ross!
Was thinking this as well.  Him and Aaron Ross make need a good punch in the face.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]