Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why are my threads getting deleted?

(02-18-2018, 01:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 03:08 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: This was my impression as well. Clicking into the thread itself showed no profanity or anything, you would have had to go directly to the video to hear or see anything. 

My biggest issue is I've seen other post similar things with no issues. It's like the catch rule, I'm not always sure what is or is not allowed .

Sorry for any confusion.  There are things that slip past us sometimes that may cloud the waters of what is permitted. 

Regarding video content:  The latest mod team discussion on the matter resulted in the decision to remove videos that contained offensive content that goes beyond a minor curse word or two. 

For instance - If you have watched many of Marrone's preesers you'll notice he occasional sneaks in a minor curse here or there and jaguars.com doesn't always edit it out. Clearly we aren't going to remove a link to our head coach's presser and therefore a similar leniency will be shown to other vids. 

Mcafee's stuff usually include multiple F-Bombs and no small amount of cursing in general. I follow his facebook page and find him hilarious, but it doesn't fit the confines of the CoC here or the general family friendly vibe that has been preserved on this MB for many years. 

Be assured - there's never any personal intent behind removing anyone's posts or threads.

As for the video of the Steelers fan: I think the first ten words started with f and the 1tth started with s.

Messages In This Thread
Jags - by Jags - 01-16-2018, 06:51 AM
RE: Jags - by imtheblkranger - 01-16-2018, 08:44 AM
Jags - by Jags - 01-16-2018, 09:16 AM
RE: Why are my threads getting deleted? - by FBT - 01-19-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: Why are my threads getting deleted? - by DragonFury - 02-18-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Why are my threads getting deleted? - by FBT - 01-22-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Why are my threads getting deleted? - by FBT - 03-01-2018, 02:28 PM