Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
fournette involved in car crash

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette was involved in a three-vehicle crash Tuesday morning on Interstate 295 near the Dames Point Bridge, authorities said.
GO Jaguars
;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Apparently he was just rear ended. Probably by a Titans fan.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 01:59 PM by jagshype.)

Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette not hurt in crash

He should get out of his car and say his ankle hurts!

Glad he isn't hurt. Hopefully nobody else was injured.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Hope he isn’t inactive for the game because he was late for a meeting due to it

Thank God, no one was seriously injured.

(01-16-2018, 02:02 PM)Jags Wrote: Hope he isn’t inactive for the game because he was late for a meeting due to it

You must be a comic, Jags. I smiled at both quips. The ankle injury, funny, and when it came to good ole TC and his rules back then, one never knows. Glad all involved are okay.

He's fine. Apparently he autographed one of the driver's bumpers in the accident. Class act!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Belichick ain’t playing this week boy

What the hell are the odds

“After further investigation, authorities discovered Fournette was a pedestrian at the time of contact with each vehicle.

Details have not been fully released to protect the victims, but officials say the first vehicle had a New York license plate, the second a Pennsylvania plate, and the third was registered to a Massachusetts owner. All three vehicles were determined to be unsalvageable after contact.”

Jokes aside, glad no one was hurt. Go Jags.

NFL to investigate “Tailgate.”

(01-16-2018, 03:16 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: NFL to investigate “Tailgate.”

Well done.  Mine was drawn out, yours perfectly succinct, beautiful satire.  Kudos.

Pats already cheating.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(01-16-2018, 03:00 PM)BritJag Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 02:02 PM)Jags Wrote: Hope he isn’t inactive for the game because he was late for a meeting due to it

You must be a comic, Jags. I smiled at both quips. The ankle injury, funny, and when it came to good ole TC and his rules back then, one never knows. Glad all involved are okay.

I’m glad they’re all ok too.   Way too many damn accidents on 295 and 95.  I certainly wouldn’t make any jokes about it had it been serious.

(01-16-2018, 03:03 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Belichick ain’t playing this week boy

What the hell are the odds

Not this time Bill!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(01-16-2018, 01:57 PM)Jags Wrote: He should get out of his car and say his ankle hurts!

Ask Gary is waiting for his call.  Or would it be Farah & Farah since they're sponsors?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-16-2018, 05:55 PM)FBT Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 01:57 PM)Jags Wrote: He should get out of his car and say his ankle hurts!

Ask Gary is waiting for his call.  Or would it be Farah & Farah since they're sponsors?

Probably Ferret and Ferret.  That commercial where they have the “not a real NFL player” doing a pinky pull up on the stadium is so lame.

Did the car that hit him happen to have a patriot bumper sticker?

(01-16-2018, 03:26 PM)Kotite Wrote: Pats already cheating.

https://www.facebook.com/nflrt/videos/1541277256001398/