Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump's Health

Perfect Health!

Welp? What's next?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...ssion=true

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He has rosacea. See? I told you he was your Orange Emperor, which is an observation of his medical condition, not an insult.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

CNN brought in an in air doctor for a second opinion. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried! Classic!!

(01-16-2018, 06:54 PM)rollerjag Wrote: He has rosacea. See? I told you he was your Orange Emperor, which is an observation of his medical condition, not an insult.

So making fun of a medical condition is not insulting? I guess it's good you have double standards, else you'd have none at all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hahahahaha 238?! Yea right.

(01-16-2018, 08:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahahaha 238?! Yea right.

At first, I thought you were telling us Hillary's # of electoral votes, but that number is too high.

(01-16-2018, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 06:54 PM)rollerjag Wrote: He has rosacea. See? I told you he was your Orange Emperor, which is an observation of his medical condition, not an insult.

So making fun of a medical condition is not insulting? I guess it's good you have double standards, else you'd have none at all.

Calling him orange is a statement of fact, if you turn it into an insult or derision, that's on you.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Did you guys hear some of those questions? They literally created a campaign ad for 2020!

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 10:55 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(01-16-2018, 10:22 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So making fun of a medical condition is not insulting? I guess it's good you have double standards, else you'd have none at all.

Calling him orange is a statement of fact, if you turn it into an insult or derision, that's on you.

We should just refer to Obama as the black President from now on. It is only a statement of fact, no?

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 11:38 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

(01-16-2018, 10:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 10:22 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Calling him orange is a statement of fact, if you turn it into an insult or derision, that's on you.

We should just refer to Obama as the black President from now on. It is only a statement of fact, no?

Obama's not black, he's brown.  And he's fly. 

[Image: jdMQwM]

(01-16-2018, 10:22 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 08:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So making fun of a medical condition is not insulting? I guess it's good you have double standards, else you'd have none at all.

Keep on spinning!

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-17-2018, 08:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 10:22 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Calling him orange is a statement of fact, if you turn it into an insult or derision, that's on you.

Keep on spinning!

[Image: giphy.gif]

You know as well as I do that the only people allowed to insult others are liberals.. because they are caring, sensitive and are the enlightened ones.

1. One reporter asked the White House physician how Trump can become as fit as Obama
2. CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Jackson if a cognitive exam is the same as a psychiatric one.
3. At one point a reporter asked about Trump’s dietary habits — citing the oft-reported anecdotes of the president’s Diet Coke addiction and frequent trips to McDonald’s — and demanded an explanation for how a man who likes fast food so much could be in good health.
4. Another asked about Trump’s ice cream allowance.
5. Others expressed skepticism that the president weighs in at 239 pounds, even going so far as to wonder aloud if Trump would publicly step on a scale to prove it.6
6. “Are you ruling out things like early-onset Alzheimer’s?” one reporter asked. “Are you looking at dementia-like symptoms?”
7. Another asked if Trump takes Ambien when he’s at the White House.
8. “Are you part of the decision-making process on handing over power to the vice president or whoever?” one reporter asked Jackson.
9. Another compared Trump to Ronald Reagan and asked if the president has Alzheimers.
10. One reporter asked if there’s anything about Trump’s health being kept a secret or hidden from the press

And last, and certainly not least, one reporter asked what Trumps waist size was.

Yea, the media is awful. Want to know why? Instead of hiring smart people, they hire only liberals - people that think like them - therefore - dumb, disgusting people.

If I was a betting man, I am guessing the next thing they go after Trump on is being a homophobe.

(01-17-2018, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1. One reporter asked the White House physician how Trump can become as fit as Obama
2. CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Jackson if a cognitive exam is the same as a psychiatric one.
3. At one point a reporter asked about Trump’s dietary habits — citing the oft-reported anecdotes of the president’s Diet Coke addiction and frequent trips to McDonald’s — and demanded an explanation for how a man who likes fast food so much could be in good health.
4. Another asked about Trump’s ice cream allowance.
5. Others expressed skepticism that the president weighs in at 239 pounds, even going so far as to wonder aloud if Trump would publicly step on a scale to prove it.6
6. “Are you ruling out things like early-onset Alzheimer’s?” one reporter asked. “Are you looking at dementia-like symptoms?”
7. Another asked if Trump takes Ambien when he’s at the White House.
8. “Are you part of the decision-making process on handing over power to the vice president or whoever?” one reporter asked Jackson.
9. Another compared Trump to Ronald Reagan and asked if the president has Alzheimers.
10. One reporter asked if there’s anything about Trump’s health being kept a secret or hidden from the press

And last, and certainly not least, one reporter asked what Trumps waist size was.

And yet they stayed at arm’s length after a limp Hillary had to be dragged into a van.

Physically? Sure. Mentally? Well...

(01-17-2018, 02:33 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Physically? Sure. Mentally? Well...

He also took and aced a cognitive exam at his own request, not the doctors.

If only we could get the walking dead of the left to subject themselves to the public scrutiny via med and mental exams available for public view. Actually, I must apologize, McCain has associated himself with the right and that dude we know ain't right!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I'd love to see Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi take the same tests.

These people are really pulling out all the stops trying to get Trump out of office.