Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady has a possible torn Achilles - Just a jammed hand

(01-18-2018, 02:44 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, you can defend this until you die and not change people's opinions or you can let it go and enjoy the rest of the week talking football. Your choice. Folks are going to believe what they want to believe. Save yourself some grief and let it go.
You're right. Most people listen to the first headline, make up their minds, and it doesn't matter what anyone says. Their minds won't be changed no matter how silly they sound. If there were any shenanigans going on, one of the hundreds of former employees or players would have said something.

I've actually done a pretty good job restraining myself from replying to these silly posts. This is the only thread I've done it in. I think... At least the info's out there now for anyone who's interested in truth, justice, and the American way.

Enjoy the game, man!
I hope you don't enjoy the game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 02:49 PM by Jags.)

All they do is cheat.  If the Jags cheated all the time, I’m not sure I in good conscience could be a fan.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 02:49 PM by ricko1112.)

(01-18-2018, 02:32 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:15 PM)ricko1112 Wrote: Spygate was about a single camera out of position for a few minutes of a single game. Taping IS NOT against the rules. It was the position of the camera. Look what happened. 
Ted Well$ findings in Deflategate were lampooned by every reputable scientist in the country. 100% made up by the NFL. The Colts' balls were illegally low too. Look what happened. 

The Patriots reputation for cheating is not deserved. For an unbiased look at cheating in the NFL, go to www.yourteamcheats.com
5 Super Bowls later and you still have to cry about something?

Good for you man.
Never forget those who have done you wrong! That's great advice to live by...

(01-18-2018, 02:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:44 PM)ricko1112 Wrote: You're right. Most people listen to the first headline, make up their minds, and it doesn't matter what anyone says. Their minds won't be changed no matter how silly they sound. If there were any shenanigans going on, one of the hundreds of former employees or players would have said something.

I've actually done a pretty good job restraining myself from replying to these silly posts. This is the only thread I've done it in. I think... At least the info's out there now for anyone who's interested in truth, justice, and the American way.

Enjoy the game, man!
I hope you don't enjoy the game.

Back at ya.

(01-18-2018, 01:25 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 12:27 PM)Kane Wrote: Pats messing with injury reports? You don't say...

There are (supposed to be) huge penalties for not including injured players on the report. That's why New England lists EVERYTHING. No matter how minor. 

Remember before last season's AFCCG, (NE v Pit), the Seahawks were in hot water because they didn't put Sherman on the injury report. There was talk from Park Ave that Seattle might lose a 2nd round pick. It was a minor injury, Sherman missed no practice time, and played all the defensive snaps.

Lucky for them the Steelers were caught too. Le'veon Bell wasn't on the Steelers' injury report even though he missed 2 practices. Then he was only able to play 6 offensive snaps. After the game, Bell told reporters that he had been dealing with a serious groin injury all week and that the Steelers knew all about it. 

Goodell was in a bind. How could he punish Seattle over Sherman's minor injury and not punish Pittsburgh over Bell's serious injury? Naturally, Roger wasn't going to punish the Steelers. We all knew that. Therefore, he let both teams slide.

That's why Belichick lists every little bump, bruise, cut, hangnail, cough, and boo boo. Goodell is a slime ball.

The Jags have listed Blake with a right hand injury for every game this season. He played every one. AB was "injured" and had the flew but still played all world on us. The only time I pay attention to injury if it says "out".

https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/95...7298287623

Uh oh
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 03:01 PM by Jags.)

(01-18-2018, 02:57 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/95...7298287623

Uh oh

Nah, pats fans say it’s nothing.  He’s a super tough manly guy and GOAT stuff Gronk.

(01-18-2018, 02:57 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/95...7298287623

Uh oh

They're freaking out over a guy who can't make a fist. Supposedly. We'll what happens on game day.

Injections will be made.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-18-2018, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:15 PM)ricko1112 Wrote: Spygate was about a single camera out of position for a few minutes of a single game. Taping IS NOT against the rules. It was the position of the camera. Look what happened. 
Ted Well$ findings in Deflategate were lampooned by every reputable scientist in the country. 100% made up by the NFL. The Colts' balls were illegally low too. Look what happened. 

The Patriots reputation for cheating is not deserved. For an unbiased look at cheating in the NFL, go to www.yourteamcheats.com

Dude, you can defend this until you die and not change people's opinions or you can let it go and enjoy the rest of the week talking football. Your choice. Folks are going to believe what they want to believe. Save yourself some grief and let it go.

Teams and players who are penalized by the league are always innocent of the violation.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Their MB says he didn’t throw a pass a single pass in practice today, at least in the media portion.

(01-18-2018, 03:20 PM)Jags Wrote: Their MB says he didn’t throw a pass  a single pass in practice today, at least in the media portion.

He didn’t want to chip a nail before the big game. He just got them done.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-18-2018, 11:47 AM)Pdiddy Wrote: How serious is his Achilles concussion?

Only someone who doesn't watch football would suggest that an Achilles injury could be classed as concussion.

Didn't you know that the Achilles mainly affects the elbow? Jeez.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

A big scam.........Brady is, or will be, 100% on Sunday........
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

It's all just to throw us off. There's no way he doesn't play. Just like shady with Buffalo, just like AB with Pittsburgh, now with TB. He'll play, maybe not at 100%, but Brady at less than 100% is still better than most. We'll prepare like we should and hopefully play the best game of our year so far!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(01-18-2018, 03:20 PM)Jags Wrote: Their MB says he didn’t throw a pass  a single pass in practice today, at least in the media portion.

Only to add more fuel to the fire that the media is brewing. 

Brady will be fine and he will play.

Just planting an excuse in case they lose.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-18-2018, 04:17 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:

Only to add more fuel to the fire that the media is brewing. 

Brady will be fine and he will play.

I don’t doubt he will play either.   Just hoping it affects his throwing to some degree.

(01-18-2018, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Dude, you can defend this until you die and not change people's opinions or you can let it go and enjoy the rest of the week talking football. Your choice. Folks are going to believe what they want to believe. Save yourself some grief and let it go.

Ditto.

The patriots message board has a 35 page thread on this. I think it’s safe to say there’s some concern here:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat...15/page-35
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(01-18-2018, 04:50 PM)knarnn Wrote: The patriots message board has a 35 page thread on this. I think it’s safe to say there’s some concern here:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat...15/page-35

I’ve been keeping an eye on it as well.  Fun read.