Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady has a possible torn Achilles - Just a jammed hand

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 05:03 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

He's probably just trying to redirect and deflect the groping rumors that I was about to start

#MeToo  #TimesUp

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-18-2018, 02:44 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, you can defend this until you die and not change people's opinions or you can let it go and enjoy the rest of the week talking football. Your choice. Folks are going to believe what they want to believe. Save yourself some grief and let it go.
You're right. Most people listen to the first headline, make up their minds, and it doesn't matter what anyone says. Their minds won't be changed no matter how silly they sound. If there were any shenanigans going on, one of the hundreds of former employees or players would have said something.

I've actually done a pretty good job restraining myself from replying to these silly posts. This is the only thread I've done it in. I think... At least the info's out there now for anyone who's interested in truth, justice, and the American way.

Enjoy the game, man!

That cheating site is funny.  There have been things debunked that still remain on the site.  I also noticed the Jaguars are second lowest (by 1).  Guess we need to cheat more to win.

Further, the guy ranks spygate on the low end of the scale when it comes to cheating.  Why do I think this site was made to defend the Pats?

Edit:  Ha, I was right! The fact that you would use this as gospel shows just how low the Pats supporters will go. Pathetic. http://www.imfromdenver.com/an-oversensi...heats-com/

Brady officially did not practice today. Went out for warmups, but did not participate in the rest of practice.

That's more than a smoke screen. Brady's not giving up a full practice to his backup prior to a regular season game against the Browns, let alone the AFCC just for a smokescreen.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

(01-18-2018, 05:24 PM)Diz Wrote: Brady officially did not practice today.  Went out for warmups, but did not participate in the rest of practice.

That's more than a smoke screen.  Brady's not giving up a full practice to his backup prior to a regular season game against the Browns, let alone the AFCC just for a smokescreen.
I think it may be serious but there is no way he is missing this game.

(01-18-2018, 05:11 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:44 PM)ricko1112 Wrote: You're right. Most people listen to the first headline, make up their minds, and it doesn't matter what anyone says. Their minds won't be changed no matter how silly they sound. If there were any shenanigans going on, one of the hundreds of former employees or players would have said something.

I've actually done a pretty good job restraining myself from replying to these silly posts. This is the only thread I've done it in. I think... At least the info's out there now for anyone who's interested in truth, justice, and the American way.

Enjoy the game, man!

That cheating site is funny.  There have been things debunked that still remain on the site.  I also noticed the Jaguars are second lowest (by 1).  Guess we need to cheat more to win.

Further, the guy ranks spygate on the low end of the scale when it comes to cheating.  Why do I think this site was made to defend the Pats?

Edit:  Ha, I was right! The fact that you would use this as gospel shows just how low the Pats supporters will go. Pathetic. http://www.imfromdenver.com/an-oversensi...heats-com/

Bwahhahha 

Unbiased site... Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Well, it’ll be interesting to see if he practices tomorrow

Typical Patriots smokescreen

New update on Tom Brady’s injured throwing hand from ‘close source’

https://www.thewildcard.com/new-update-t...manualpost
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

The pointspread has moved significantly this may be legit.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 06:16 PM by Jags.)

I’m calling bull [BLEEP] on it now.  Either that or it’s something major.  I mean come on.   McCourty answers a question asking how did Brady look.  His reply “Tom always looks good he’s one of the best looking people I’ve seen.  Van Noy replied with “Tom always looks good. He’s handsome and is good at football.  When White was asked if he jammed his hand on him during a hand off his reply was “ The world may never know”. And McCourty seemed to have that cat ate the canary look on his face.  So it looks like a bunch of bull to me.

You know it's BS when every player spews the canned "coaches" comment. So far, just about every player interview is a carbon copy regardless of topic. Gronk appears to be the only outlier, but I don't need to explain why that is the case.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(01-18-2018, 06:09 PM)myrick31 Wrote: The pointspread has moved significantly this may be legit.

It isn't. He may miss a day or 2 as precautionary, but he is still out there in pads. He is taking mental reps, Tom Brady can miss a couple practices and be fine. He will play Sunday and I don't anyone inside the Jags facility is fooled on that one. It may not be a smokescreen, but it surely isn't a major enough injury to miss the game.

(01-18-2018, 03:14 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Injections will be made.

I could say something here but I won't......  Ninja

GO JAGUARS!!!!

Its not a smoke screen, he hurt his hand they have to put him on the injury report. If they didnt do that people would make a huge deal over it.

(01-18-2018, 06:09 PM)myrick31 Wrote: The pointspread has moved significantly this may be legit.

LOL uh....no it hasn't. It's gone from Pats -8 to Pats -7.5.

(01-18-2018, 08:14 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:

LOL uh....no it hasn't. It's gone from Pats -8 to Pats -7.5.

-9 yesterday to -7.5.

(01-18-2018, 08:18 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 08:14 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: LOL uh....no it hasn't. It's gone from Pats -8 to Pats -7.5.

-9 yesterday to -7.5.

Typical movement. Line STARTED at -8. It's at -7.5. No movement based on Brady injury. Just typical shark adjustment. If there was injury movement you would know it.

It is basically 7 at pinnacle right now was 9.5 at one point.

(01-18-2018, 08:30 PM)myrick31 Wrote: It is basically 7 at pinnacle right now was 9.5 at one point.

Wrong. -7.5 and started at -8. U guys are hilarious.......

https://www.pinnacle.com/en/odds/match/football/usa/nfl

When the juice is -115 and +104 though it means it is closer to 7 if the juice was equal