Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stock Market Under Trump

Instead of creating a new thread every time the market gains another 1000 points, figure we can just track it here.

Market just eclipsed 26,000 today. The economy is absolutely booming, and they are predicting it will eclipse 27K soon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 05:33 PM by The Drifter.)

And everybody said "The Sky Would Be Falling" if Trump was elected
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

...Thanks to Obama's economic policy. We'll see if it maintains when Trump's goes into effect.

(01-17-2018, 06:44 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: ...Thanks to Obama's economic policy.  We'll see if it maintains when Trump's goes into effect.

Not sure if you are kidding or not, but they already have.

(01-17-2018, 06:44 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: ...Thanks to Obama's economic policy.  We'll see if it maintains when Trump's goes into effect.

hahahahahahaha.. it took exactly 8 years and him being gone for it to work, right?

It must be maddening to be the party praying that the economy tanks.

Oh, and this:

The Wall Street Journal asked 68 business, financial and academic economists who was responsible for the strengthening of the economy, and most “suggested Mr. Trump’s election deserves at least some credit” for the upturn. 

http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/36890...or-economy
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-18-2018, 12:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It must be maddening to be the party praying that the economy tanks.

Oh, and this:

The Wall Street Journal asked 68 business, financial and academic economists who was responsible for the strengthening of the economy, and most “suggested Mr. Trump’s election deserves at least some credit” for the upturn. 

Don't forget, also the party that prays for terminal illness on a sitting president. 

The left has become completely unhinged to a point I didn't think was possible.

(01-18-2018, 12:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 12:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It must be maddening to be the party praying that the economy tanks.

Oh, and this:

Don't forget, also the party that prays for terminal illness on a sitting president. 

And there's the difference.

I thought Obama would fail but wanted him to succeed. I wanted the country to prosper and do well. That never happened.

These people are actively hoping for Trump, and the country, to fail.

(01-18-2018, 12:44 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 12:29 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Don't forget, also the party that prays for terminal illness on a sitting president. 

And there's the difference.

I thought Obama would fail but wanted him to succeed. I wanted the country to prosper and do well. That never happened.

Did you see the presser with the doctor? The MSM was truly upset there was nothing wrong with Trump. It was hard to watch. These people aren't even human.

(01-18-2018, 12:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 12:44 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: And there's the difference.

Did you see the presser with the doctor? The MSM was truly upset there was nothing wrong with Trump. It was hard to watch. These people aren't even human.

Sure they are, they're what happens to humans when they are unrestrained by the traditional ethics and morals of our civilization. And the best part is that they want to turn us into them, never stopping to consider why, until now that Trump is President anyway, that would be bad for them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

How's it doing today?

(01-30-2018, 12:09 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: How's it doing today?

Over 26K. What kind of person are you to actually be rooting for an economic downturn? You are worse than Schumer.

Sell-off's happen in bull markets.

(01-30-2018, 12:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Over 26K. What kind of person are you to actually be rooting for an economic downturn? You are worse than Schumer.

Lol no one is rooting for a downturn. I love money. But if you're going to post every time it goes up shouldn't you also post when it goes down? That would only be logical right? Give everyone all the facts?

Or do you only post things when it makes Trump look good?

(01-30-2018, 12:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Yep, gotta capture the gains as you go.

(01-30-2018, 12:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 12:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Over 26K. What kind of person are you to actually be rooting for an economic downturn? You are worse than Schumer.

Lol no one is rooting for a downturn. I love money. But if you're going to post every time it goes up shouldn't you also post when it goes down? That would only be logical right? Give everyone all the facts?

I don't need to make Trump look good. He does that on his own. Just look at his track record thus far. Too many accomplishments to name.

(01-30-2018, 12:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 12:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Over 26K. What kind of person are you to actually be rooting for an economic downturn? You are worse than Schumer.

Yep, gotta capture the gains as you go.

Yep.

The market will be fine.

(01-30-2018, 12:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

(01-30-2018, 12:22 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol no one is rooting for a downturn. I love money. But if you're going to post every time it goes up shouldn't you also post when it goes down? That would only be logical right? Give everyone all the facts?

I don't need to make Trump look good. He does that on his own. Just look at his track record thus far. Too many accomplishments to name.

So many foreign businesses are re-investing back into the United States thanks to the tax cuts.

I have never seen so much positivity in my life. I've only been alive for awful Presidents so it's very refreshing to see a man get things done.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 04:22 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I'm down ~ $5,000 on my 401k this week.   Personally, I think the sell off is directly related to locking up Corine !!

#FreeCorineBrown

Actually the stock markets have gone crazy ever since britain voted brexit...

#unrelated

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018, 10:59 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

up 200 points today.