Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Sexton-Oehser keys: AFC Championship Game

Sexton-Oehser keys: AFC Championship Game

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...51cc4f2c15

Senior writer John Oehser and senior correspondent Brian Sexton break down three Jaguars keys for Sunday’s AFC Championship Game between the Jaguars and New England Patr

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ya, I read that and I replied this to them.

"The Jags BETTER do more than rush just 4. NOW is the time for the defense to pin its ears back and RUSH, ATTACk, ATTACK and after all that, ATTACK some more. They need to do more than "pester" Brady, are you serious? The Jags are not going to out game plan Belichick, you punch guys like that in the mouth and knock them on their butts. You take the fight to them.... This is the only way the Jags win. Trying to get cute and out coach Belichick will lose the game. The Jags have ONE game left, time to take it, TAKE IT from the Patriots, because they will NOT just give it to you..."
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-18-2018, 11:52 AM)Ronster Wrote: Ya, I read that and I replied this to them.

"The Jags BETTER do more than rush just 4. NOW is the time for the defense to pin its ears back and RUSH, ATTACk, ATTACK and after all that, ATTACK some more. They need to do more than "pester" Brady, are you serious? The Jags are not going to out game plan Belichick, you punch guys like that in the mouth and knock them on their butts. You take the fight to them.... This is the only way the Jags win. Trying to get cute and out coach Belichick will lose the game. The Jags have ONE game left, time to take it, TAKE IT from the Patriots, because they will NOT just give it to you..."

Brady historically has insanely good stats against the blitz.  You ABSOLUTELY rush 4 and play coverage.

(01-18-2018, 11:52 AM)Ronster Wrote: Ya, I read that and I replied this to them.

If the Jags rush more than 4, then the Pats will put this game out of reach very quickly. Before this season began (I can't find stats for this year) since 2006, when teams rush 6 at Brady, he's thrown 70TDs and 0 INTs.

I guarantee if the Jags rush 6, Brady will be on his keister.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-18-2018, 05:17 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I guarantee if the Jags rush 6, Brady will be on his keister.
70 TDs - 0 INTs...

Too bad you're not the Jags DC! ;-)