Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC championship game

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 07:33 PM by CTEisREAL.)

As a rival fan I know it sucks to lose but I want to say as a TN fan I rooted for you and I thought you all played well.  Better than we did in NE and that Brady is just the [BLEEP]........but your D came close...........Look forward to seeing y'all next year.  Your D made this game fun to watch........a full 60 min game was awesome.  Should be a fun division next yr with Luck and Watson back.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-21-2018, 07:22 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: As a rival fan I know it sucks to lose but I want to say as a TN fan I rooted for you and I thought you all played well.  Better than we did in NE and that Brady is just the [BLEEP]........but your D came close...........Look forward to seeing y'all next year.  Your D made this game fun to watch........a full 60 min game was awesome.  Should be a fun division next yr with Luck and Watson back.

I concur...
The battle between the Jags and the Texans should be epic next year!!!
  Congrats Jags for making a good run!!

It's all good.  For once in quite some time we actually had an entertaining season.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-21-2018, 07:22 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: As a rival fan I know it sucks to lose but I want to say as a TN fan I rooted for you and I thought you all played well.  Better than we did in NE and that Brady is just the [BLEEP]........but your D came close...........Look forward to seeing y'all next year.  Your D made this game fun to watch........a full 60 min game was awesome.  Should be a fun division next yr with Luck and Watson back.

Thanks for the good will.

I was no fan of Mularkey, but I'm not sure Vrabel was the right guy for you.

But the division should be a lot of fun next year.

Jacksonville and TN were playoff teams this year, and there was a lot of verbal back and forth between the two teams.  I think both are on solid footing going into next season.

Watson will be healthy, as will Watt and Mercilus.

Indy will pull up the rear.

But no team will have an easy go of it through the AFC South.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Looking forward to some good divisional games next season.

(01-23-2018, 12:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Looking forward to some good divisional games next season.

Our games against the Texans-with a healthy Watt, Watson and Mercilus-should be epic.

The tack games are always slugfests.

What makes you think Watt will be back?

It seems like he has another major surgery every year.
s
;

;

(01-23-2018, 05:28 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: What makes you think Watt will be back?

I'm no doctor, but based upon what I've seen, it's not an injury that will end his career.

However, a fair question is how effective he will be upon his return?

(01-23-2018, 05:45 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 05:28 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: What makes you think Watt will be back?

I'm no doctor, but based upon what I've seen, it's not an injury that will end his career.

However, a fair question is how effective he will be upon his return?

He hadn't done anything up to the injury last year.  11 tackles and no sacks in 5 games.  Even if you don't count the game that he got hurt, 11 in 4 games is certainly not "Watt-like".  The back injury is the one that he's never going to recover from (football-wise).  A serious back injury for a guy that regularly gets beat on by 300-pounders isn't good.  I obviously could be wrong, but I think he's done...as a stud player anyway.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]