Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So proud of this team

I don't care what anyone says, this team was awesome. Our offense played great, defense played well, very proud of them. Great run and play

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Team just has to be more clutch. We way overachieved this year. Bitter end with how close we were but I think we can sustain this and maybe get a top 2 seed and have a chance to do it at home over the next few years hopefully.
No pain, no gain.

I agree

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Sucks right now,  but the future is bright!

Proud of this team. Hopefully the beginning of sustained success. They’ll upgrade where needed.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

A new day in Jaguars land
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Love the Jags! We can hold our heads up. This team is for real.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Go jags. Great season. Cant wait for the draft

word, hard to ask for much more looking at the past decade.

Congratulations on a great effort by the Jags, other than the cheap shot on Gronk.

Gave NE all they could handle.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 09:14 PM by Jest101.)

(01-21-2018, 08:08 PM)Phil Swift Wrote: Congratulations on a great effort by the Jags, other than the cheap shot on Gronk.

Wasn't a cheap shot...2 guys running over 10mph and Church led with his shoulder to his chest.  What else would you like him to do?  Blow up his knees or maybe let him catch and run?  The rule on this one is a lose/lose for a defensive player.  It was not a cheap shot.

(01-21-2018, 08:08 PM)Phil Swift Wrote: Congratulations on a great effort by the Jags, other than the cheap shot on Gronk.

Cheap shot?? My eyes just rolled so hard I gave myself a retina cramp.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

a cheap shot is an elbow drop to the head to a guy lying on the ground

(01-21-2018, 09:16 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote:

#micdrop

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 09:21 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

This team did so much better than I was expecting. Despite the loss, this was a very successful season and we have a great, young core of players who will be back. There's so much to be positive about. With a couple of adjustments, I see no reason why we can't be in the 2019 Superbowl. Our time is coming and it's coming very soon.

You guys have every reason to be proud of your team. To go into Pittsburgh and beat them soundly in a game where the final score made it look closer than it really was and then to go into Foxboro and nearly beating them in the AFC Championship speaks volumes about the players and the coaching staff. Your team definitely has a bright future ahead and I would not be surprised to see a Super Bowl appearance and maybe a win by this team in the next few years. I look forward to seeing a Charger-Jaguar AFC Championship matchup in the near future (enough wth the Patriots!!!!).

This ain’t the same old jags. This team is here to compete. The league is on notice

(01-21-2018, 09:16 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote:

Yeah.. sound familiar Pats fan?
No pain, no gain.

It's hard to complain about making it to the AFC Championship game, but man the losses are a lot harder when they mean something. We were basically one play away from the superbowl... so close. The Eagles would have been a tough team, but I'm confident our defense would have put on a better show than Minnesota did today. Oh well... Next year. I think the Patriots will win this one, but it'll probably be a close game.

This roster is statcked. We got about 30 mil in capspace and will proly cut/restructure some contracts as well.

We have 8 or nine draft picks in this draft and a franchise qb, rb, Lt, Cb and De. I’m stoked about the future of this team.

The jags will be running the afc in the next year or two. Brady, Ben, and Rivers will be gone soon. Bortles and Jacksonville will be the gate keeperer to the Super Bowl