Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tough loss

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 09:28 PM by snowwolf776.)

We lost today,yes there were some bad calls,but even so a super bowl team wouldn't let the bad calls stop them from playing thier game. Thats what Jags did today.

lied down after all the pentlys called on them before halftime. Defense wasn't the same. Note its not just the patriots game,i have told you all for years NFL hates city of Jacksonville.

Rember Browns game earlier this year Browns no pentlys Jags had like 5 to 10 pentlys that game. That was againest a team that went 0-16. 

Note i am not saying the refs cost jags the game in any way,what i am saying is the nfl will never call games fair for jags as lone as they are in Jacksonville.

NFL hates Jacksonville. if they moved to london,then it would be called fair cause nfl wants a team in london. 

all season long jags have been getting bad calls in games the won,and games they lost. 

the difference was the games they won they didn't let the bad calls get to them.

if you really want to blame just 1 person on the lose today,Blame Jalan Ramsy for jinxing it with his big fat mouth. 

i don't care who you are you never say we are going to the Super Bowl,and were gonna win it when your no were near it.  60 minetes of football isn't near.

What really cost jags game today was this. 3rd& 18  and you let NE get a first down. all you had to do was make a stop there,and they punt ball to you. 

Jags might of had a drive that could run out the clock.  the 3rd and 18 was biggest stop of game jags defense needed,and it failed.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

bump

this is all true about the loss yesterday. d6,FBT do you both think i said a lot of things in here right to the game?