Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** TITANS WEEK ***

DEFENSE:

Stop Mariota's read option and don't let him beat us scrambling for 1st downs.

Stop Delanie Walker (we may actually want to play Myles Jack this week ... hint hint)

... I'm confident they can shut down the run game and our DBs can shut down their WRs.

OFFENSE:

Play smart but please throw the ball downfield on occasion.

JAGS 24 - Titans 18

.... Gus remains undefeated on Thursday Night !!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Another loss

If (when) we lose, it's gonna be way more ugly than Sunday around here.

Go Jags!...

We're all addicts, we swear we're off the stuff, until it's put right in front of us and we go again.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Short week, not that it matters, the team doesn't practice anyways. Loss

Jags cant score more than 19 points. Titans 21-17 because I hate life right now

It's pretty hard to get fired up about this game the way the seasons been going.

but we beat the clots and the clots beat them....there's that.

Do I want us to win...sure.

Do I think we'll win....probably not.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I can't put the teal shade over this. Until the coaching staff changes, we won't see any real change. With Miller out now, I see big running numbers from Tennessee.

Tennessee - 34

Jacksonville - 16

Our preparation during normal weeks looks to be completely missing. So a short week would reflect that even more so.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

You know, I remember a troll making a thread saying he was voting against the team earlier in the season and he got run out of town (probably rightfully so) but in all honesty, losing this week would be the best thing for this team if it meant a change in coaching. I still don't think he gets fired before the season is over, but if there is that small chance that he does get canned friday morning then I'm all for losing. I don't even care anymore something has gotta change. 

Murray runs wild, Mariota proves he is a much better QB than beer belly bortles.

We rush for less than 50 yds and Bortles throws 3 picks.

38-13 tacks.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I'm all in on Cubs baseball and have been all year. Until the Jaguars get rid of the current HC I'm going to have a tough time being interested.

Basically this whole season feels like a waste.

I'm dreading the Delanie Walker slant route with #PozIsland attempting to cover him.

These types of TE's tend to kill us.

I am hoping we learn something from the Eagles. It seems the Eagles can get to the playoffs more often regardless of the status of the team. I think this is because they know how to  play their division. They may not have the best record and at least make the wild card in the worst of years.

If we can  succeed in the second half in our division, and win a one or two more outside  the devision, we may have a chance at the playoffs. This may not bode well for any Bradley nay-sayers, but I think that decision was already made, last year with Khan's decision to keep him for another year prior to the press asking the question.

Quote:I'm dreading the Delanie Walker slant route with #PozIsland attempting to cover him.

These types of TE's tend to kill us.

We have the almighty Myles... oh wait he's on the bench all game every game nevermind. 

Quote:Go Jags!...

We're all addicts, we swear we're off the stuff, until it's put right in front of us and we go again.

This is sooooo true !!

After wasting 7 hours drinking and watching the pathetic Jags and Steelers lose on Sunday, I swore I was done drinking and done with the NFL.  This morning I started making plans for Thursday to go out and watch the Jags/Titans and NCAA game Pitt/Va Tech.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 12:39 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:This is sooooo true !!

After wasting 7 hours drinking and watching the pathetic Jags and Steelers lose on Sunday, I swore I was done drinking and done with the NFL.  This morning I started making plans for Thursday to go out and watch the Jags/Titans and NCAA game Pitt/Va Tech.

It's 1.30am kick off over here... I'm on a night shift... but I'll still manage to catch it on my iPad.

The absence of Roy Miller will show up big in this game. 

Quote:It's 1.30am kick off over here... I'm on a night shift... but I'll still manage to catch it on my iPad.

Dang ..... I didn't think about the time-zone impact to you.  1:30 am kickoff is crazy. 

Titans 42 - Jax 3

Quote:Dang ..... I didn't think about the time-zone impact to you.  1:30 am kickoff is crazy. 

Ah it's ok, any of the late games I'm either at work for (iPad) or I'll stay up for.

The only time I don't is if I'm on a 6am start the next day, which is rare on my rota.