Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
California teacher slams military

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/cal...video.html

This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! Wow! Do all California teachers teach this type of stuff??

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm all for freedom of speech and all, but this guy is an idiot! I hope he is hated by everyone in his community and he has to move to Canada.

(01-28-2018, 06:26 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm all for freedom of speech and all, but this guy is an idiot! I hope he is hated by everyone in his community and he has to move to Canada.

Thank God a student secretly recorded this so people get a glimpse into what these liberal psychopaths are teaching children in some of these schools.

Did you hear him shun the kid for wearing a Marines shirt? Wow! Just wow! This is a non-partisan issue.

Not surprised at all. I hope several people [BLEEP] slap him in the upcoming weeks and months.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(01-28-2018, 06:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 06:26 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm all for freedom of speech and all, but this guy is an idiot! I hope he is hated by everyone in his community and he has to move to Canada.

Thank God a student secretly recorded this so people get a glimpse into what these liberal psychopaths are teaching children in some of these schools.

Did you hear him shun the kid for wearing a Marines shirt? Wow! Just wow! This is a non-partisan issue.

I had a professor like that at Miami University (OH). She was one of those flower children of the 60's. She told us she used to go to the airport and spit on soldiers returning home from Viet Nam. It was like she was bragging about it. A bunch of us got up and left the room when she said that. She was a whack job!

By the looks of this turd, he probably couldn't care less about the backlash and his school probably won't even fire him, because we all know that history teachers are a rare commodity and not very easy to replace.

liberalism is a mental disorder. Just another act to prove so.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(01-28-2018, 07:00 PM)Dakota Wrote: liberalism is a mental disorder. Just another act to prove so.

It is, but spreading it to impressionable minds should be a crime.

(01-28-2018, 06:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

He’s a psychopath. Not because he’s liberal.

There are plenty of conservative psychopaths out there as well.

This dude blows.

(01-28-2018, 06:43 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: By the looks of this turd, he probably couldn't care less about the backlash and his school probably won't even fire him, because we all know that history teachers are a rare commodity and not very easy to replace.

Like that guy teaches history.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm a little shocked at his casual use of profanity. His twisted ideology aside, the students don't seem fazed at all by his foul language. Unless it's allowed in today's classrooms, it appears this guy has deeper professionalism issues. Time for some retraining or a career change.

(01-28-2018, 09:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm a little shocked at his casual use of profanity. His twisted ideology aside, the students don't seem fazed at all by his foul language. Unless it's allowed in today's classrooms, it appears this guy has deeper professionalism issues. Time for some retraining or a career change.

Yeah, found that odd. Sounded like he was talking to his friends or something

When I was going to school, at my High School, one of the students would have calmly gotten up and broken that man's jaw.

I saw a student do that to my biology teacher. Epic.

We need to remember what we're dealing with here. There's America, and then there's California. This is normal for them. It's something in the air. I mean, what else would ever make you want to pay 11% income tax to live in a state where you're always either on fire or riding out an earthquake?

And with total confidence that someone here is going to flame me for saying it, military recruiters have no place in high schools.

(01-28-2018, 09:25 PM)TJBender Wrote: We need to remember what we're dealing with here. There's America, and then there's California. This is normal for them. It's something in the air. I mean, what else would ever make you want to pay 11% income tax to live in a state where you're always either on fire or riding out an earthquake?

And with total confidence that someone here is going to flame me for saying it, military recruiters have no place in high schools.

agreed

I don't click Fox News but sounds like hes slightly abusing freedom of speech. Maybe its not always a good thing?

I wonder if the same people would be up in arms if someone was indoctrinating them with religion?

(01-28-2018, 10:57 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I don't click Fox News but sounds like hes slightly abusing freedom of speech. Maybe its not always a good thing?

I wonder if the same people would be up in arms if someone was indoctrinating them with religion?

In a public school by a history teacher? Probably.

(01-28-2018, 10:57 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I don't click Fox News but sounds like hes slightly abusing freedom of speech. Maybe its not always a good thing?

Freedom of speech is always a good thing on your own time. On someone else's payroll is not quite the same thing. And he is indoctrinating them into his religion, but we can't really state such things around the these parts so I'll stop before some overzealous mod slaps me with the ban hammer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Who's he going to hide behind when the defecation contacts the rotary oscillator........

Just Asking..........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(01-28-2018, 09:25 PM)TJBender Wrote: We need to remember what we're dealing with here. There's America, and then there's California. This is normal for them. It's something in the air. I mean, what else would ever make you want to pay 11% income tax to live in a state where you're always either on fire or riding out an earthquake?

(01-28-2018, 09:49 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:

agreed

The military is a fine career choice for a lot of high school seniors, many who go on to great things, and would've been a much better choice for many who chose otherwise to their later regret. You're just grinding your anti-government ax again.