Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Has nfl already rigged next year??!!

I hought i would put this up before someone else does. we all already know this year was for the patriots right.     Wink

looks like NFL has already fixed next season for the dallas cowboys. there was a bunch of cowboy commcials  dureing the pro bowl. .

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jerry is likely upset Kraft has superseded him in Brown nosing Roger and will likely step up his game this year. The Cowboys just aren't very good though, that is the problem.

(01-28-2018, 06:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Jerry is likely upset Kraft has superseded him in Brown nosing Roger and will likely step up his game this year. The Cowboys just aren't very good though, that is the problem.

They desperately need a #1 WR. Dez Bryant has worn out his welcome in Dallas. He dropped a ton of passes last season and just looked like he was uninterested in playing last year. He looked like he didn't want to be there.

(01-28-2018, 07:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 06:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Jerry is likely upset Kraft has superseded him in Brown nosing Roger and will likely step up his game this year. The Cowboys just aren't very good though, that is the problem.

They desperately need a #1 WR. Dez Bryant has worn out his welcome in Dallas. He dropped a ton of passes last season and just looked like he was uninterested in playing last year. He looked like he didn't want to be there.

Agree, but hope they keep him because I love hearing Bayless rant about Dez. Also, Dak is Carr 2.0. Great when dominant Oline is playing well, but mainly just an average QB at best.

I only started this before someone else does,cause we know someone would've started a post like this.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-28-2018, 06:49 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I hought i would put this up before someone else does. we all already know this year was for the patriots right.     Wink

looks like NFL has already fixed next season for the dallas cowboys. there was a bunch of cowboy commcials  dureing the pro bowl. .

I have a feeling in my gut that the Cheatriots are going to tank big time....... Eagles will win the Superbowl

You Heard it here first people......... Cool
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(01-28-2018, 07:02 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Let's be honest, you don't have to catch a pass to get a "convenient" PI call.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(01-31-2018, 06:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 06:49 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I hought i would put this up before someone else does. we all already know this year was for the patriots right.     Wink

I have a feeling in my gut that the Cheatriots are going to tank big time....... Eagles will win the Superbowl

You Heard it here first people......... Cool

Nice one Cool

(01-28-2018, 07:26 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I only started this before someone else does,cause we know someone would've started a post like this.

Nobody was going to start a post like this. lol

While there are tendencies to give calls to the Pats, I wouldn't say the NFL is fixed.