Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This might be a good year to trade two first round picks to move up in the draft...

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 03:02 PM by Etdavis2006.)

(01-29-2018, 02:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 02:12 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: You can proly stay at 29 and get Rudolph or Falk. Both would be upgrades

These qbs will not be flying off the board like everyone thinks.

I honestly think you could get Rudolph on day two and Falk even much further along the draft. I think this QB class was hyped up at the beginning of 2017 but none of the top five - eight prospects really did enough to justify them going more than what they're worth. 

I feel like this class has 2011 all over it. It reeks of 2011. And what's so messed up is that there's not even a Cam Newton like QB that can do it all that's coming off a Championship caliber season. 

We might see a desperation run made at the position like we did in 2011 with so many open jobs available and with so many new head coaches taking over. But that doesn't mean we overreach for a QB too on day one or day two.

Agreed. None of these qbs really check all the boxes. I wouldnt trade up at all. And your are correct Rudolph could be had in the second round possibly the third. Same with Falk. I would target one of them and go TE and oline in the first and second. Get Rudolph or Falk in the third and get a Kamara style back in the fourth. Trade up to get a Tyreek Hill style receivers I the fifth and go play football. 

Then the next year move to the new qb (unless they outplay Blake their rookie year) and use the extra cap spaces to add more peices. Go straight defense in the draft in 2019 and we set forever lol.

Messages In This Thread
JagFanFirst - by JagFanFirst - 01-29-2018, 01:42 PM
etdavis2006 - by Etdavis2006 - 01-29-2018, 03:01 PM
etdavis2006 - by Etdavis2006 - 01-29-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: etdavis2006 - by TheO-LineMatters - 01-29-2018, 04:36 PM
etdavis2006 - by Etdavis2006 - 01-30-2018, 01:41 PM
JagFanFirst - by JagFanFirst - 01-30-2018, 03:23 PM
JagFanFirst - by JagFanFirst - 01-30-2018, 03:45 PM