Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
SOTU Address

This should be a good show. Apparently Nancy Pelosi has urged her fellow democrats to refrain from outbursts, but I don't see that happening. My guess is they'll attempt to get Trump off script with some sort of display.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-30-2018, 10:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Apparently Nancy Pelosi has urged her fellow democrats to refrain from outbursts
#fakenews

Just kidding, I'm not watching it. I have a very large kidney stone that I'd rather get out of my system once and for all.

(01-30-2018, 10:12 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 10:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Apparently Nancy Pelosi has urged her fellow democrats to refrain from outbursts
#fakenews

Just kidding, I'm not watching it. I have a very large kidney stone that I'd rather get out of my system once and for all.

I've known two people who have had kidney stones and they described it as the most intense pain imaginable.

(01-30-2018, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 10:12 PM)TJBender Wrote: #fakenews

I've known two people who have had kidney stones and they described it as the most intense pain imaginable.

Clearly, they've never sat through a State of the Uniom speech.

(01-30-2018, 11:02 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I've known two people who have had kidney stones and they described it as the most intense pain imaginable.

Clearly, they've never sat through a State of the Uniom speech.

Corrine Brown wouldn't mind being there right now.

Trump king pinning as usual.

The foreign aid to only "friends of America" is the first thing I've totally agreed 100% with Trump. We shouldn't spend one penny to send money to countries who are against us. That's crazy! Why we still do this, is beyond me.

Democrats proved that they are NOT for Americans last night. America saw their true colors. 70% approval from speech. President Trump showed his love for Americans and that is driving liberals bananas..lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-31-2018, 09:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: Democrats proved that they are NOT for Americans last night. America saw their true colors. 70% approval from speech. President Trump showed his love for Americans and that is driving liberals  bananas..lol

Dayum.  What a worshipful statement that is.  Our beloved leader loves us!   You'd fit right in in North Korea.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018, 09:25 AM by TrivialPursuit.)

I'm confused as to why they would boo. Are they children? Did they think it was a sporting event?

And Ted Kennedy's speech was garbage. I mean just hot loads of trash. It was kind of sad.

Edit: Sorry, Joe. I just see this guy driving into a river with a woman and not helping her someday.

(01-31-2018, 09:23 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I'm confused as to why they would boo. Are they children? Did they think it was a sporting event?

What would really be bad is if one of them yelled out "You lie!"   Glad that's never happened.  That would be really embarrassing.

But he was a liar and the media never called him out on it. I'm not condoning it. But once again, I never heard any boos.

Trump is constantly being called out on it. As he should be. As every liar should be. Obama was excused far too often and allowed free reign to do as he pleased.

(01-31-2018, 09:28 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: But he was a liar and the media never called him out on it. I'm not condoning it. But once again, I never heard any boos.

Trump is constantly being called out on it. As he should be. As every liar should be. Obama was excused far too often and allowed free reign to do as he pleased.

Agreed on both points.

(01-31-2018, 09:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: Democrats proved that they are NOT for Americans last night. America saw their true colors. 70% approval from speech. President Trump showed his love for Americans and that is driving liberals  bananas..lol
Classic Ronster.

Old Nancy looked like she was sucking on a lemon the whole time. The dems were being petulant children, excuse me, “resisting”, by sitting on their hands and then walking out immediately after the speech. Which was fine theater when the MSM still had the heft to back them up, now they’re all on the same sinking ship.

(01-31-2018, 10:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Old Nancy looked like she was sucking on a lemon the whole time. The dems were being petulant children, excuse me, “resisting”, by sitting on their hands and then walking out immediately after the speech. Which was fine theater when the MSM still had the heft to back them up, now they’re all on the same sinking ship.

It was stunning, anything good about America and Americans they just sat there, GLARING... The democrats got exposed even more last night and that is a good thing.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

"Donald came home happy last night. How much do I owe you?"

-Melania Trump

(01-31-2018, 11:37 AM)TJBender Wrote:

"Donald came home happy last night. How much do I owe you?"

-Melania Trump

I'm making my TDS diagnosis official for you Bender. You need to file your taxes and then call me in the morning.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-31-2018, 09:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Classic Ronster.

CBS did a flash poll after the SOTU. 75% approved of the speech.  

He used the members in the gallery perfectly to frame his message, and in almost every instance democrats looked dumbfounded as to how they should react. It was a good night for Trump, and mildly embarrassing for the democrats.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Just the usual expert trolling by Trump.