Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Release The Memo

In the same fashion game threads are created before games, I figured this was appropriate to discuss the fire and fury when Trump releases the memo. It is going to be epic.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I look forward to seeing what the memo has to say. Given the highly politicized nature of it, I'm wary of how accurate the end result will truly be compared to what actually happened, but anything that sheds light (and scorn) on the unconstitutional sham that is FISA is a good thing in my book.

The FBI already said they were unable to find inaccuracies with the memo. It wasn’t until they thought it’d be released that they started making it appear inaccurate. If this was as bad, misleading, and inaccurate as the democrats would have us believe, they would have no problem with its release. It’d ruin the career of Nunes and ridicule everyone involved. They’re trying to hide it because it’s true.

A memo from a Republican staffer from a Republican committee chairman known to be a Trump bootlicker. I'm sure will be honest and non-partisan search for the truth. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

You guys are so easily played.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(02-02-2018, 12:33 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: A memo from a Republican staffer from a Republican committee chairman known to be a Trump bootlicker. I'm sure will be honest and non-partisan search for the truth. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

My God you are not smart.

It's gone under the the correct amount of scrutiny from every single level (unlike the counter-memo from the Dems). It's 100% true. And factual.

Sorry that you can't comprehend that it's your party that breaks the laws that are inconvenient for them.

It will expose the Deep State plot against Trump and watch some FBI/DOJ People leave in droves....

Holder and Lynch are the 2 parties that authorized the FISA spying and watch them go down in flames when they are held accountable
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(02-02-2018, 12:54 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:33 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: A memo from a Republican staffer from a Republican committee chairman known to be a Trump bootlicker. I'm sure will be honest and non-partisan search for the truth. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

My God you are not smart.

It's gone under the the correct amount of scrutiny from every single level (unlike the counter-memo from the Dems). It's 100% true. And factual.

Sorry that you can't comprehend that it's your party that breaks the laws that are inconvenient for them.

No wonder you're a Trump supporter. You'll believe anything.

Who says it's 100% true and factual? Devin Nunez? Donald Trump? You have no idea because you don't know the facts behind the FISA warrant. And this "report" will only say what the Republicans want it to say. And what laws are being broken by the Dems exactly?

Look, I know you've been trained to say "Yes Sir!" to whatever Sean Hannity tells you, but this is another partisan document to prepare you to disbelieve anything law enforcement says.

So many phony "small government conservatives" on here. Pretending to be so concerned about Hillary and her e-mails and the possible exposure of classified material. But now it's ok to release classified material because it helps Donald Trump. Donald Trump of all people. That's who you've sold out for?

So many partisan hacks pretending to care about government abuse.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(02-02-2018, 01:09 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:54 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: My God you are not smart.

No wonder you're a Trump supporter. You'll believe anything.

Who says it's 100% true and factual? Devin Nunez? Donald Trump? You have no idea because you don't know the facts behind the FISA warrant. And this "report" will only say what the Republicans want it to say. And what laws are being broken by the Dems exactly?

Look, I know you've been trained to say "Yes Sir!" to whatever Sean Hannity tells you, but this is another partisan document to prepare you to disbelieve anything law enforcement says.

So many phony "small government conservatives" on here. Pretending to be so concerned about Hillary and her e-mails and the possible exposure of classified material. But now it's ok to release classified material because it helps Donald Trump. Donald Trump of all people. That's who you've sold out for?

So many partisan hacks pretending to care about government abuse.

You spend way too much time in the comments sections of leftist hate sites.

It has been released, and whoa Nelly, it explains a lot.  There was definitely collusion.  Just not in the way democrats and the media has been trying to spin.

Talk about trying to influence the results of an election?  Yup.  It happened.  Talk about trying to undermine the election results after the fact?  Check, that happened too.  And why?  All because of a fake dossier presented to the FISA courts as genuine intelligence, using media reports (conveniently leaked by the author of the fake dossier to friendly media outlets) to support the need for warrants to spy on the Trump team.

This wasn't the Russians trying to influence the election.  This was pretty much a coup.

Memo details
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Here's the memo...

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedf...letter.pdf
'02

(02-02-2018, 01:45 PM)FBT Wrote: It has been released, and whoa Nelly, it explains a lot.  There was definitely collusion.  Just not in the way democrats and the media has been trying to spin.

Talk about trying to influence the results of an election?  Yup.  It happened.  Talk about trying to undermine the election results after the fact?  Check, that happened too.  And why?  All because of a fake dossier presented to the FISA courts as genuine intelligence, using media reports (conveniently leaked by the author of the fake dossier to friendly media outlets) to support the need for warrants to spy on the Trump team.

This wasn't the Russians trying to influence the election.  This was pretty much a coup.

Memo details

My biggest question right now is if other evidence was provided to the judge who granted the surveillance warrant. While this is certainly nefarious, the question remains is if it is the whole picture.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018, 02:05 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

It's not going to matter to people like Adam2012.. they literally think everything Obama did was fine and good, ethical and honest... because of that D by his name.

EDIT: And why does he keep bringing up Sean Hannity? I don't listen to anyone. I actually read. Multiple sources. Somewhere in the middle of all the editorial rhetoric is the truth. I'm sorry you're too blinded by hate to do the same.

[Image: 200.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-02-2018, 01:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 01:45 PM)FBT Wrote: It has been released, and whoa Nelly, it explains a lot.  There was definitely collusion.  Just not in the way democrats and the media has been trying to spin.

Memo details

My biggest question right now is if other evidence was provided to the judge who granted the surveillance warrant. While this is certainly nefarious, the question remains is if it is the whole picture.

According to Wray's testimony, it's all they had.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(02-02-2018, 01:09 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:54 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: My God you are not smart.

Before the FBI said it was misleading, they said it was factual so...

Better get those orange jumpsuits ironed so the democrats look pretty.

And our government slowly morphs into a reality show. President Trump is proving FBT's signature true in more ways than one.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-02-2018, 02:54 PM)rollerjag Wrote: And our government slowly morphs into a reality show. President Trump is proving FBT's signature true in more ways than one.

If by "reality show", you mean draining the swamp and exposing corruption, then sure.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018, 03:03 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(02-02-2018, 09:23 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: In the same fashion game threads are created before games, I figured this was appropriate to discuss the fire and fury when Trump releases the memo. It is going to be epic.

You need to state ** The Official Release The Memo Thread **

[Image: giphy.gif]

(02-02-2018, 01:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Memo details

The memo makes it appear as though the FBI intentionally omitted evidence which would lend a reasonable person (or judge in this case) to question its validity. Which would have otherwise hindered their ability to get the warrant. They couldn't get it before, so the dossier appears to be the only difference between the first time and this time.