Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Both Super Bowl LII, And The Vince Lombardi Trophy, From Minneapolis, Minnesota?
This poll is closed.
New England Patriots (15-3, 5-1 Division)
54.55%
6 54.55%
Philadelphia Eagles (15-3, 5-1 Division)
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***Official Super Bowl LII (52) Game Night Thread!***

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 04:13 AM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile  New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles  meet for the second time in the NFL's championship game as they meet in Super Bowl LII from Minneapolis, MN.

Patriots defeated the Eagles 24-21 during Super Bowl XXXIX (39) played at then named Alltel Stadium back on February 6, 2005.

Super Bowl LII is being played inside the US Bank Stadium, because Partly cloudy skies at 6 degrees with a wind chill of -10 degrees, and western winds at 10 miles per hour is the local gamecast, for the 6:30PM Eastern Standard time kickoff.

Justin Timberlake is also the featured performer for the halftime show.

NO injuries, and GO EAGLES!!!! Wink   Smile Cool  Big Grin

https://www.nfl.com/super-bowl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LII

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meh I might watch it not something I'm really excited to see anymore.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Fixed Bowl 52,ill be watching the puppy bowl,or playing video games.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Have fun. I'll check the score every so often but I don't care. I might turn it on if Philly has a commanding lead.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Go Eagles.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Puppy Bowl,Puppy bowl Puppy Bowl,go Puppy Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

just ready fo it to be over, ready for more FA and daft talk

(02-04-2018, 11:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: just ready fo it to be over, ready for more FA and daft talk

We're really good at daft talk. Wink

(02-04-2018, 11:19 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 11:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: just ready fo it to be over, ready for more FA and daft talk

We're really good at daft talk. Wink

yep, tons of experience

I will be watching at my co-worker's house. He's a Pats fan and I will be chowing down his grub while everyone is watching. At the very least, the win over the Steelers shut this loudmouth up at work. Every year he keeps beating his chest on how great the Steelers are and how they have 6 rings. Dude, were you even alive for the first 4? Anyway, I'd like to see Pats get a 6th so those two guys can beat their chests to death and leave the rest of us in peace.

The only true Pats fan I know is my sister, and she had been following them since 1980. Yes, she can name players who were there before Brady - which a majority of their fans probably can't.
I was whaling on her when her team lost so badly to the Bears in that Super Bowl. But that didn't waver her faith in her Pats. Now she's beating up on me. Karma....
Her son hates the Pats and he is on board this year with the Jags, so +1 added to the Jags family.
[Image: je8Z3fs.gif]

Couldn't care less who wins...

I too would like to continue with daft talk..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Pregame show just showed how Dawayne Allen has helped the patriots this season. The play they showed was him holding Telvin to get that final 3rd down against us....

Will be watching the GOAT claim his 6th

[Image: d54hQqH.gif]

Eagles will win, and you can take that to the Bank.....

You heard it here first folks...........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(02-04-2018, 04:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Eagles will win, and you can take that to the Bank.....

wont happen

Puppy bowl beats both teams. Puppy Bowl rocks!!!!!!!!!!

(02-04-2018, 05:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 04:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Eagles will win, and you can take that to the Bank.....

wont happen

It can. Pretty boys make movies, defense wins championships.
[Image: je8Z3fs.gif]

I’d rather watch paint dry than hear all the dry humping that’s going to be happening to Brady’s leg from the announcers all game.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Did ya'll know Starz has an old school Western channel? Dang I have been glued to watching Audie Murphy pretty much all day. What a great American hero and actor.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I'm feeling this, too.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]