Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Both Super Bowl LII, And The Vince Lombardi Trophy, From Minneapolis, Minnesota?
This poll is closed.
New England Patriots (15-3, 5-1 Division)
54.55%
6 54.55%
Philadelphia Eagles (15-3, 5-1 Division)
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***Official Super Bowl LII (52) Game Night Thread!***

Belichick to Steratore at half time: "Look, we need some help here."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Refs are favoring the Pats again. I saw it.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Brady looking like a avg qb against this great eagles d

(02-04-2018, 09:04 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Eagles>Jaguars

They are definitely harassing Brady much better than the Jags did. That has always been the key. This is kind of the Eagles best chance maybe only.. they are in cap hell... this roster will be dismantled.

(02-04-2018, 09:06 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: You know the way they are letting them play.. I wish we had this crew 2 weeks ago.

They pretty much let us play in the first 3 quarters but pulled out the stops near the end. There is still a whole other half for them to make it up.

Nice to see it is impossible for the Pats Oline to get called for holding. Honestly though they are letting the Eagles D hit the QB. I hope this is the start of the end.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Jalen

Seeing Foles play and the calls the OC and HC are letting him run makes me weep for our team and BB5.

15 minutes of the legend, whiny squeaky voice of justin Timberlake

(02-04-2018, 09:12 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Seeing Foles play and the calls the OC and HC are letting him run makes me weep for our team and BB5.

No doubt.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(02-04-2018, 09:12 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: 15 minutes of the  legend, whiny squeaky voice of justin Timberlake

Don't you dare talk bad about JT
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(02-04-2018, 09:09 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Brady looking like a avg qb against this great eagles d

276 yards in the first half is average?

(02-04-2018, 08:37 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: i dont know how yall can say BB5 sucks and is inaccurate looking at brady he cant hit the broad side of a barn. he has thrown 4 passes behind recievers and missed by 20 yards

How do you function in life at all with this little intellect? Good lord.

(02-04-2018, 09:10 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 09:04 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Eagles>Jaguars

They are definitely harassing Brady much better than the Jags did. That has always been the key. This is kind of the Eagles best chance maybe only.. they are in cap hell... this roster will be dismantled.

They're currently 9.5 million over the cap for 2018 so it's going to suck for them but they can make some easy cuts. Brent Celek and Jason Peters can be cut and they'll save 8.33 million on the cap.

(02-04-2018, 09:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 09:09 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Brady looking like a avg qb against this great eagles d

I was about to say!!! I glanced at the stats and was like WHAT!?!?

(02-04-2018, 09:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Yup, even rodney harrison just said so

Eagles looking good, Doug Pederson doing what it takes to beat the pats. The question is can he beat the refs too once they start calling it tight against the Eagles in the 4th?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

The white version of michael jackson

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018, 09:24 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

They really have no answer for Jeffery. I'd keep going deep to him.

This is a very underwhelming halftime show...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???