Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
i Know but

(02-05-2018, 06:00 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 05:42 PM)Jags Wrote: I agree.  After watching them last night, they didn’t hold back at all.  I’m not sure it would’ve ended well for the Jags.  I don’t think they would’ve been able to keep up for 4 quarters offensively.

Why? we did against the steelers. And i think our defense would have handled the eagles much better then the pats did.

I agree with the Defense part.  Our defense would’ve faired better than the pats.   I know Blake has been better this year.  I saw what he did in Pittsburgh.  I know this won’t be too popular to say, but I just don’t have the faith in Blake ALL the time.  How much of it has to do with wr te situation? Idk.  How much is play calling? Idk. How much of it is I’ve been accustomed to seeing the the lose over the years? Idk.   Seems like he’ll more than likely be back next year.  Im rooting for him. I really am.  But I’m not convinced that he is the guy.  And I’m not convinced the FO thinks he’s the guy either.  Only time will tell.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Puppy Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I didn't watch. Good for the Eagles. Gonna be mad a few more weeks then on to next season.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(02-05-2018, 03:27 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: The Jags weren't ready.  Probably don't have the right QB, defense got full of themselves, situational play calling was terrible, etc...    Even if we'd held on against New England, we probably lose to the Eagles yesterday IMO.  Appreciate and celebrate the season for what it was, and get ready for an exciting offseason and exciting schedule of home games next year.  It's time to move on.

I agree, would have been a great game though

If you think about it, we basically made it to the Final Four, after feeding along the bottom for what felt like forever. This offseason is different for us.

(02-05-2018, 10:46 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Marrone is scared of his own shadow, while Pederson has a pair of balls...big difference.

Really?

Marrone took this team from six (6) straight seasons of five (5) wins or less to the AFC South division crown and the AFC Championship game, and he's scared of his own shadow??!?!?

Unreal.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(02-05-2018, 07:09 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 10:46 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Marrone is scared of his own shadow, while Pederson has a pair of balls...big difference.

Really?

Marrone took this team from six (6) straight seasons of five (5) wins or less to the AFC South division crown and the AFC Championship game, and he's scared of his own shadow??!?!?

Unreal.

Right. So now our coach sucks. How bought we bring Gus back lol

(02-05-2018, 08:43 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Marrone could of learned a lot from Pederson last night

Let's hope he was paying attention

Puppy Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(02-06-2018, 11:54 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Puppy Bowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please ban this guy because he's clearly trolling at this point
[Image: giphy.gif]

(02-06-2018, 12:48 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:

He apparently likes puppies about half as much as you like Blake Bortles in my estimation.

Wolfie adds more to the board in one post than you do in 100.

Puppy Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!

(02-05-2018, 10:08 AM)Dark Passenger Wrote: Sacksonville would not have allowed 38 and 41 points against Nick Foles. I feel confident about that.

But yeah, Marrone getting conservative on both sides was the wrong move. Pederson goes for the kill and that is how you have to play.

I remember being up 14-0 to nick foles a few years back at half time.

we lost xd

i know it's a diff team but still lol

[Image: 636528245748933340-JPaw-Lila.jpg]

(02-06-2018, 03:07 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 12:48 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Please ban this guy because he's clearly trolling at this point

Puppy Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!

So not only he's trolling but now he has friends to help him. LOL

(02-05-2018, 07:09 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

Really?

Unreal.

Exactly. Marrone went for it on 4th and 1 from the 2 against the Bills where we scored our only TD and went for it on 4th and 1 again in Pittsburgh and Fournette scored a TD.

So when will Marrone go for it on 4th down in important games?

Crazy.

(02-05-2018, 09:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I say we bitterly dwell on the past. That will make everything better.

Does this mean we should let go of the titan hate?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-06-2018, 01:18 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 12:48 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Please ban this guy because he's clearly trolling at this point

Wolfie adds more to the board in one post than you do in 100.

Said the guy who just learned about Jaguar football just a few years ago and you got the nerve to question my intelligence on this forum. Stay in your lane overseas instead of trying to criticize someone like me mate. LOL

Thanks... Now my depression has set in again lol. Oh, hindsight, you dirty bastard!!!!!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2018, 07:55 PM by JackCity.)

(02-06-2018, 07:36 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 01:18 PM)JackCity Wrote: Wolfie adds more to the board in one post than you do in 100.

Said the guy who just learned about Jaguar football just a few years ago and you got the nerve to question my intelligence on this forum. Stay in your lane overseas instead of trying to criticize someone like me mate. LOL

If there was evidence of said intelligence on here I'd have no reason to question it.  Fairly weak retort for a man of your stature, you can do better.