Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oh the Irony - Not Us Jags Complaining About Officiating Only...

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 09:58 AM by SamusAranX.)

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat...n.1143491/

I’m wondering if we should do what their fans did to us and go over there and correct the errors of their ways....

This post on page 2 was so ironic:

“I want to know why the rules are applied differently, seemingly only to us, during the games.”

Hahahaha. That statement is so right, just not in the way he thinks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[BLEEP] the Patriots and it's fan base.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Pats1989 said: ↑
Yes. But the Patriots absolutely got away with calls vs the Jags too.

Bill Belichick needs to answer to Robert Kraft ( if he hasn't ) why Butler wasn't in the game.

Board Response

Troll

hahahahahah As an outside observer I was glad the calls went they way they did. We need sanity on these catches. When it is a bang bang play slowing it down unfairly criticizes things that aren't really clear no matter what you do. Games are better when the refs let the teams play. Of course there is some irony there because the non calls ticked me off in our game but it really was the coaches playing it safe that sealed the deal.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 02:34 PM by Inziladun.)

(02-07-2018, 10:50 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: hahahahahah As an outside observer I was glad the calls went they way they did.  We need sanity on these catches.  When it is a bang bang play slowing it down unfairly criticizes things that aren't really clear no matter what you do.  Games are better when the refs let the teams play.  Of course there is some irony there because the non calls ticked me off in our game but it really was the coaches playing it safe that sealed the deal.

To be fair, at the risk of assuming how you'd feel. I'm sure the non-calls wouldn't have ticked you off as much if a few weren't called on the Jags as well. It's just the fact that the Pats got gifted an 80 yard drive and the Jags couldn't even be gifted a first down when Lewis got mugged... twice.

(02-07-2018, 02:33 PM)Inziladun Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 10:50 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: hahahahahah As an outside observer I was glad the calls went they way they did.  We need sanity on these catches.  When it is a bang bang play slowing it down unfairly criticizes things that aren't really clear no matter what you do.  Games are better when the refs let the teams play.  Of course there is some irony there because the non calls ticked me off in our game but it really was the coaches playing it safe that sealed the deal.

To be fair, at the risk of assuming how you'd feel. I'm sure the non-calls wouldn't have ticked you off as much if a few weren't called on the Jags as well. It's just the fact that the Pats got gifted an 80 yard drive and the Jags couldn't even be gifted a first down when Lewis got mugged... twice.

Oh make no mistake I was ticked off mainly on that 80 yard drive but that doesn't excuse our coaches backing off.  I wish they had played it like the Steelers game instead of the way they did.  In all honesty, the non-catch in the regular season during the Pittsburg/New England game was agonizing.  Slowing down and using replay to nit pick every part of a "catch" is agonizing and breaks the tempo of the game.
The Khan Years

Here's something to think about for those posters: If the refs had been consistent throughout the playoffs with the flags, you wouldn't even be playing in the Superbowl

I would like to know how the Pats went 2 whole playoff games without a single holding call on their offensive line. If you believe the refs, their offensive line didn't commit a single holding penalty against the Jaguars or the Eagles. How is that possible?

The refs' attention were downfield, ready to give a defensive pass interference penalty

https://www.askvic.us

This is great too; a fan tried complaining to Vic and he let it rip

Zing..... "Well, this is the Patriots' way: Victory without honor, and I think the victory part is about to change."
The Khan Years

(02-08-2018, 09:27 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: https://www.askvic.us

This is great too; a fan tried complaining to Vic and he let it rip

"With Greene, it was a pinched nerve in his neck. Lambert was a toe, Ham was an ankle, Bradshaw was an elbow, Boselli was a labrum, etc. What will it be for Brady?"

My money is on a bruised ovary.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato