Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is your Investment Strategys and Returns.

I have a retirement plan through work that is employee matched at a fairly high percentage.

I'm in my mid 20s and consider myself a fiscally responsible person. I bought my first house about 5 years ago, did some work to it, flipped it for some gain and bought a 2nd home that will be more longterm for me. Now that I have that settled in I have focused into investing again.

I recently started doing some day trading (more for fun and trying to learn my way around) and I have had an interest in the market since I was in middle school. Now my focus is turning to mutual funds that I can do as Marty has done.

I enjoy day trading but it really is a high risk situation unless you buy the true and proven few. If a stock doesn't pay me a consistent dividend I'm not interested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your Investment Strategys and Returns. - by Scarecrow - 02-08-2018, 12:44 PM