Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Trolls Left with Military Parade

Watching Trump completely troll the left with the military parade is pure genius. Even his haters have to admit the guy is pretty smart. 

You can see the MSM and the left's hatred for our military on display comparing Trump to murderous dictators for wanting to honor our military.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 10:57 AM by The Real Marty.)

(02-09-2018, 09:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watching Trump completely troll the left with the military parade is pure genius. Even his haters have to admit the guy is pretty smart. 

You can see the MSM and the left's hatred for our military on display comparing Trump to murderous dictators for wanting to honor our military.

You have to be kidding me.   You think it's okay to blow $20 million on a third-world style military parade? 

If, as you allege, it was only "the left" that was objecting to this, then I would say in this case, the left is right.   But people from all over the map are saying this is pure foolishness, including this guy:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/...bulls.html

============================================================================================

The U.S. Navy SEAL who killed Usama bin Laden is not a fan of President Trump's call for a military parade in Washington, and he made his opinion clear on the commander-in-chief's favorite social media forum.

Robert O'Neill, who is also a Fox News contibutor, tweeted Thursday that the idea floated by Trump, whose campaign he supported, is not something the world's lone superpower should soncider.

"A military parade is third world bulls---," O'Neill tweeted. "We prepare. We deter. We fight. Stop this conversation."

============================================================================================

Dragging thousands of soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines through an exhausting day parading for the Commander in Chief.  What an honor!   Don't you think they'd just rather have the day off with their families?

(02-09-2018, 10:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Watching Trump completely troll the left with the military parade is pure genius. Even his haters have to admit the guy is pretty smart. 

You have to be kidding me.   You think it's okay to blow $20 million on a third-world style military parade? 

If, as you allege, it was only "the left" that was objecting to this, then I would say in this case, the left is right.   But people from all over the map are saying this is pure foolishness, including this guy:

The U.S. Navy SEAL who killed Usama bin Laden is not a fan of President Trump's call for a military parade in Washington, and he made his opinion clear on the commander-in-chief's favorite social media forum.

Robert O'Neill, who is also a Fox News contibutor, tweeted Thursday that the idea floated by Trump, whose campaign he supported, is not something the world's lone superpower should soncider.

"A military parade is third world bulls---," O'Neill tweeted. "We prepare. We deter. We fight. Stop this conversation."

Dragging thousands of soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines through an exhausting day parading for the Commander in Chief.  What an honor!   Don't you think they'd just rather have the day off with their families?

So, we were a 3rd world country in 1991 under GWB?

I heard Veterans who were captured during wartime service are strictly banned from attending the parade.

Conversely, those cowards (like Trump) who obtained deferrals due to bad feet will get front row seats.

(02-09-2018, 11:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 10:54 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: You have to be kidding me.   You think it's okay to blow $20 million on a third-world style military parade? 

So, we were a 3rd world country in 1991 under GWB?

That parade was for winning the 1991 Gulf War.   It wasn't just "Hey, I like parades!  Let's have a parade!"   We had actually prevailed in an overseas conflict.  There was a reason for that parade.

(02-09-2018, 11:02 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I heard Veterans who were captured during wartime service are strictly banned from attending the parade.

Conversely, those cowards (like Trump) who obtained deferrals due to bad feet will get front row seats.

Still a step up from the left who despise our military, right? He has that going for him, which is nice.

(02-09-2018, 11:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:02 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I heard Veterans who were captured during wartime service are strictly banned from attending the parade.

Still a step up from the left who despise our military, right? He has that going for him, which is nice.
You are the most obsessed person on this board. You're like Spacecoast when it comes to Blake.

As a Vet, I'm opposed to this idea. I think he could say he likes OJ and the media would say he supports domestic abuse. He could then waste 3 new cycles say I some times have OJ instead of Diet Coke but the damage would already be done. This world is crazy and he doesn't help.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Just....wow. That's all I have to say here. Stroud, you are hopelessly biased.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 12:42 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

Who Cares?

Also, I'm pretty tired of that media whore navy SEAL.

The Navy endlessly propagandizes itself all day everyday.

It should advertise that failed SEAL raid in Panama where two 16 year old kids killed a whole SEAL team.

Waste of money but let's not pretend that the negative feedback (from much of the media) is because of the waste of money. If you're against the parade and supported the budget deal then you're a hypocrite.

You're never going to get the majority of servicemen to be on board with a parade. It's too self aggrandizing.

A lot of outlets are claiming some sort of dictator-like effort to honor himself via the parade... which is ridiculous. It's definitely a waste of money, but it's being blown out of proportion because it's Trump.

This is only an issue because Trump suggested it.  Liberals were in love with the idea a few years ago.  
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(02-09-2018, 11:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, we were a 3rd world country in 1991 under GWB?

That parade was for winning the 1991 Gulf War.   It wasn't just "Hey, I like parades!  Let's have a parade!"   We had actually prevailed in an overseas conflict.  There was a reason for that parade.

This would be on Veterans Day, commemorating the 100th anniversary of the end of WWI. That's a pretty good reason for a parade.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(02-09-2018, 11:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, we were a 3rd world country in 1991 under GWB?

The defeat of ISIS isn't a big deal to you I guess.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 06:48 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(02-09-2018, 05:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That parade was for winning the 1991 Gulf War.   It wasn't just "Hey, I like parades!  Let's have a parade!"   We had actually prevailed in an overseas conflict.  There was a reason for that parade.

When is that gonna happen? Shouldn't we wait until they are gone from the earth to start celebrating?

[Image: 56e8f812356dd252.jpg]

[Image: 4a4.png]

(02-09-2018, 05:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That parade was for winning the 1991 Gulf War.   It wasn't just "Hey, I like parades!  Let's have a parade!"   We had actually prevailed in an overseas conflict.  There was a reason for that parade.

ISIS isn't defeated, just displaced.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-09-2018, 05:28 PM)FBT Wrote: This is only an issue because Trump suggested it.  Liberals were in love with the idea a few years ago.  

Good grief, Trumpettes love their false equivalencies. Trump doesn't want a parade to commemorate a recent significant military accomplishment like the Democrats after Desert Storm, he wants a parade because he saw one in France and thought it was cool. Plus, he can't be outdone by his buddy Putin or Rocket Man.

The US has the best military in the world, we don't have to make a big show of it. It's a stupid idea from the brain of an idiot.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(02-09-2018, 06:55 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 05:28 PM)FBT Wrote: This is only an issue because Trump suggested it.  Liberals were in love with the idea a few years ago.  

Good grief, Trumpettes love their false equivalencies. Trump doesn't want a parade to commemorate a recent significant military accomplishment like the Democrats after Desert Storm, he wants a parade because he saw one in France and thought it was cool. Plus, he can't be outdone by his buddy Putin or Rocket Man.

The US has the best military in the world, we don't have to make a big show of it. It's a stupid idea from the brain of an idiot.

Is checkmate one word or two?

(02-09-2018, 06:55 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Donald Trump; a man so stupid he's impressed by the military might of France.

Trump suggest a third world style military parade to show our might or as you say troll the democrats. Meanwhile veterans and real Americans know this country will never need to have a show of our might because we already know. Politically motivated or not this move is as stupid as the democrats display during the state of the union address.

The two parties continue with the aide of the media to divide us and we continue to fall for it.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.