Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bleacher Report thinks we should dump Bortles and trade for Tyrod Taylor...

The Ideal Offseason Trade Scenario for Every NFL Team

....personally, I think these people are insane. Did they not watch the playoffs? Bortles got the job done when crunch time rolled around. Taylor choked. End of story.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Buuuwwwaaaa!!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Good God! That's a terrible idea!

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 11:30 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Let's trade a pick to downgrade the position, brilliant. They wouldnt trust Bortles to throw when he just made 14 straight completions and was playing better than Brady at the time but they are going to trust Taylor and let him sling the ball? Lol

They mean as a backup for Kirk, right?

Ummm....

...no.

(02-11-2018, 12:02 PM)JNev Wrote: They mean as a backup for Kirk, right?

This discussion has nothing to do with the Jets.

Are you slow in the head or you just play like this on the message board for fun?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Holy soup sandwich!! What is wrong with those hacks?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(02-11-2018, 10:28 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote: The Ideal Offseason Trade Scenario for Every NFL Team

....personally, I think these people are insane. Did they not watch the playoffs? Bortles got the job done when crunch time rolled around. Taylor choked. End of story.

I seen the author of this article hot takes on Twitter and not only he's a Blake hater but an idiot so he lose all credibility with me.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Trade for Tyrod Taylor to make this a better team? ....no.

"But all he does is win!".... oh wait, wrong guy...
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Well, they make their case but....I don't think so.
There are some interesting other potential trades mentioned though.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(02-11-2018, 12:12 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:

Are you slow in the head or you just play like this on the message board for fun?

uh Kirk and Tyrod would give us one of the best QB tandems in the league. Don’t think anyone could argue that really...

*whispers* Tyrod did play better than Blake did in the playoff game.

I don't think it would be a wise move because I don't think Tyrod will stay healthy, but I do think if you could guarantee health we would be a better team with Tyrod.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 04:22 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(02-11-2018, 03:49 PM)Upper Wrote: *whispers* Tyrod did play better than Blake did in the playoff game.

I don't think it would be a wise move because I don't think Tyrod will stay healthy, but I do think if you could guarantee health we would be a better team with Tyrod.

That pass to the TE with Jack coving him like a blanket for Colvin to get his first career Int was a beauty.

Bortles - 175 total yards 1 TD 0 Int  W

Taylor - 161 total yards 0 TD 1 Int  L

Ill take Bortles

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 04:32 PM by Upper.)

(02-11-2018, 04:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 03:49 PM)Upper Wrote: *whispers* Tyrod did play better than Blake did in the playoff game.

That pass to the TE with Jack coving him like a blanket for Colvin to get his first career Int was a beauty.

Ill take Bortles

That their numbers are similar with Tyrod facing one of the best defenses of this era while Bortles was facing a defense that ranked 26th says it all. I'm also not saying Tyrod was good in that game, obviously. Just better than Blake. If you switch the QBs we win by a margin bigger than 7 is all.

(02-11-2018, 04:27 PM)Upper Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 04:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:  That pass to the TE with Jack coving him like a blanket for Colvin to get his first career Int was a beauty.

Ill take Bortles

That their numbers are similar with Tyrod facing one of the best defenses of this era while Bortles was facing a defense that ranked 26th says it all. I'm also not saying Tyrod was good in that game, obviously.

Bortles still had the better game regardless. Our defense was vanilla play calling all day because they had no fear of him beating us with his arm.  You seen what Ben, Brady, Jimmy, and Gabbert did to our defense with the vanilla play calling.

(02-11-2018, 04:27 PM)Upper Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 04:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:  That pass to the TE with Jack coving him like a blanket for Colvin to get his first career Int was a beauty.

Ill take Bortles

That their numbers are similar with Tyrod facing one of the best defenses of this era while Bortles was facing a defense that ranked 26th says it all. I'm also not saying Tyrod was good in that game, obviously. Just better than Blake. If you switch the QBs we win by a margin bigger than 7 is all.

Way to spin your agenda! Buffalo was 6th in opponent passer rating.

(02-11-2018, 04:35 PM)atburg Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 04:27 PM)Upper Wrote: That their numbers are similar with Tyrod facing one of the best defenses of this era while Bortles was facing a defense that ranked 26th says it all. I'm also not saying Tyrod was good in that game, obviously. Just better than Blake. If you switch the QBs we win by a margin bigger than 7 is all.

Way to spin your agenda! Buffalo was 6th in opponent passer rating.

[Image: smiley-violent028.gif]