Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
New uniforms confirmed

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 01:27 PM by Cleatwood.)

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...8de9ab596d

They also posted a video on twitter with players going in reverse. At the end, they show "April 2018" in teal. My guess? They are bringing back the all teal uniforms and this is awesome!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

SWEET
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 01:56 PM by NJ JagsFan.)

I really wanted to buy a Teal Ramsey jersey this year but they were sold out. I guess now I should wait for the next gen jerseys.

Hopefully they are as nice as last years teal or even nicer. I really liked that teal/black combo.

Teal jerseys and black pants really grew on me. Plus we were 2-0 in it this year.

All the rumors so far point to black being the home color with teal as the alternate.

But then again Lamping said that Coughlin was heavily involved in the design and word is Coughlin likes the teal so who knows?

(02-12-2018, 01:59 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: All the rumors so far point to black being the home color with teal as the alternate.

But then again Lamping said that Coughlin was heavily involved in the design and word is Coughlin likes the teal so who knows?

Where did you see that? That's pretty interesting. Didn't really expect that.

edit: n/m - saw in another thread that Lamping was on the radio saying that.

Oh gosh Coughlin a fashion designer Hahahah!! Well hopefully he keeps it simple and timeless.

I bought a teal Fournette Jersey this year anticipating we were going back to the teal as our home colors. Hope i'm right.

(02-12-2018, 01:59 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: All the rumors so far point to black being the home color with teal as the alternate.

Where did you see this black uniform rumor?

I imagine if Coughlin had a hand in it, the Jags we'll sway towards old school teal dominant. I could see Kahn's black and gold preference showing up in the alternates.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(02-12-2018, 02:51 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Where did you see this black uniform rumor?

Mark Long tweeted it. I’ve also seen others “in the know” on twitter saying they have heard it will be black. Supposedly it was said during the stadium tours too.

I’m personally hoping for teal but the “rumors” I’ve seen said black.

That video is interesting but all we've heard so far is it will primarily be black. Would be a welcome change if they decided to go the teal route though.

Especially after the "Forever Teal" campaign. I wonder was that used as a test?

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 03:33 PM by Cleatwood.)

(02-12-2018, 03:31 PM)JackCity Wrote: That video is interesting but all we've heard so far is it will primarily be black.  Would be a welcome change if they decided to go the teal route though.

I just feel like they're dropping little hints about the new jerseys being teal. The reverse video seems to promote going back in time. Then the "APRIL 2018" is in all teal. The campaign you're talking about and how great the jerseys looked against the Seahawks.

Just feels like the right thing to do at this point.

(02-12-2018, 03:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 03:31 PM)JackCity Wrote: That video is interesting but all we've heard so far is it will primarily be black.  Would be a welcome change if they decided to go the teal route though.

I just feel like they're dropping little hints about the new jerseys being teal. The reverse video seems to promote going back in time. Then the "APRIL 2018" is in all teal. The campaign you're talking about and how great the jerseys looked against the Seahawks.

Just feels like the right thing to do at this point.

Fingers crossed.  

It's such an easy move to make (well it should be). You have one of the most unique colours in the league, looks great on uniforms and a fan base passionate about having said colour as our identity.

Quote: As an added benefit, current US Assure Club and Suites season ticket holders and Fields Auto Group Terrace Suite season ticket holders will receive an authentic 2018 personalized Jaguars jersey when they renew their seats for next fall.

^^^^^^
That’s pretty cool
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We shall be the fabulous Teal Curtain with matching accessory treatments.

(02-12-2018, 04:22 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...twterm%5E3

What does this mean? I hope it is saying the two tone helmets are gone!

(02-12-2018, 05:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 04:22 PM)JackCity Wrote: https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...twterm%5E3

What does this mean? I hope it is saying the two tone helmets are gone!

They're going all black. That news has been out for weeks.

(02-12-2018, 05:26 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 05:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: What does this mean? I hope it is saying the two tone helmets are gone!

They're going all black. That news has been out for weeks.

I heard that, but I didn't know if it was "official" or just speculation.