Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
SB Nation Mock: Goedert rd 1, Rudolph rd 2

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 04:37 PM by chris hill.)

According to sb nation Dan Kadar he says so.. I think its a smart move Cuz I can see Goedert and Rudolph going in that order.. That would solidify the qb and tightend spots first 2 days which is a big but realistic goal..

(02-12-2018, 04:33 PM)chris hill Wrote: According to sb nation Dan Kadar he says so.. I think its a smart move Cuz I can see Goedert and Rudolph going in that order.. That would solidify the qb and tightend spots first 2 days which is a big but realistic goal.. I'm all in for it..

Also I think mason will be there in round 2.. Its just I wonder if the are that high on him.. Which remains to be seen..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Link to the mock:

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/...buccaneers

Goedert is my favorite TE of the class so far.
I'm somewhat underwhelmed with Rudolph. Need to see more of his cut-ups to have a strong opinion though.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 05:53 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I don't think Rudolph falls to us in round 2, but if we got Goedert and Rudolph I would be in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[Image: i-would-be-so-happy.jpg]

(02-12-2018, 05:50 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I don't think Rudolph falls to us in round 2, but if we got Goedert and Rudolph I would be in Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[Image: i-would-be-so-happy.jpg]
The crazy thing is it might happen.. Good chance too..

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 07:04 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Would love this draft.

Best mock I have seen for us. If the draft fell that way, those would be my 2 picks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can't complain about this at all. However, if the draft goes like this I sure hope the Jags were able to land a starting offensive lineman in free agency. Most of the top guys were gone by the end of round 2 in the draft and this team needs to find at least 1 additional starter and 1 solid reserve in the off-season. The best prospects in free agency not named Norwell (too costly) would be Pugh and Richburg, both from the Giants. Either one would be a good choice, although I like Pugh a little more due to his versatility.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 08:55 PM by chris hill.)

(02-12-2018, 07:29 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Can't complain about this at all. However, if the draft goes like this I sure hope the Jags were able to land a starting offensive lineman in free agency. Most of the top guys were gone by the end of round 2 in the draft and this team needs to find at least 1 additional starter and 1 solid reserve in the off-season. The best prospects in free agency not named Norwell (too costly) would be Pugh and Richburg, both from the Giants. Either one would be a good choice, although I like Pugh a little more due to his versatility.
I agree we need to beef up the oline in free agency..

(02-12-2018, 08:53 PM)chris hill Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 07:29 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Can't complain about this at all. However, if the draft goes like this I sure hope the Jags were able to land a starting offensive lineman in free agency. Most of the top guys were gone by the end of round 2 in the draft and this team needs to find at least 1 additional starter and 1 solid reserve in the off-season. The best prospects in free agency not named Norwell (too costly) would be Pugh and Richburg, both from the Giants. Either one would be a good choice, although I like Pugh a little more due to his versatility.
I agree we need to beef up the oline in free agency.. I think Tom Coughlin will too if u know what I mean..

It doesn't mean we still can't land a starting OG in the draft. I could still see us drafting an OG like Austin Corbett, Sean Welsh, Skyler Phillips, Sam Jones or Wyatt Teller in the 3rd round. I see all of those guys with real starting potential. Especially Corbett.