Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mass Shooting at Parkland, FL High School

(02-15-2018, 11:30 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 11:15 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: JIB - Thank you for your comments. FWIW, I wasn't suggesting that shooting is NOT a "sport" or a "hobby".. nor am I suggesting that you took what I said as if I was suggesting it. I have to say, the way you put it, it sounds like a fun and enjoyable, yet safe hobby. Please excuse my ignorance, as I said before, I've never been in a position to engage in such activities.. to be completely honest with you, I've never fancied doing so. I'm always interested in trying out new things, though - I wouldn't rule it out. Perhaps it would change my stance on the gun laws? Perhaps, again, I wouldn't rule it out. For me, I've always put shooting in the same bracket as archery or darts when it comes to being a sport. Bear with me on this.. I acknowledge that they are sports, but strike me more like a hobby.. if that makes sense?

copycat - As a non-American, I don't know much about it. To be completely honest with you, I don't know a lot about my own government.. perhaps if you explain the relevance for which you ask that question, I may be able to elaborate on my answer to tie in with your point?
Darlo, thank you!  Thank you for confirming that all of Europe is NOT quivering in their boots "because Trump".  One would never know it from the websites I frequent.

No.. we have no real need to.. what happens, happens.. although we're allies, I'd say that we make our own decisions and regardless of what people care to believe..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at Parkland, FL High School - by DarloJAG84 - 02-15-2018, 11:48 PM