Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mass Shooting at Parkland, FL High School

(02-16-2018, 06:39 AM)jj82284 Wrote: How did this guy pass a background check?  Bringing amo to school, fighting, making terroristic threats?

Not sure. More information is slowly being released regarding all of this. Supposedly the FBI was notified and they sat on some of the information. I haven't really delved into that yet. He was clearly deranged. He was flashing his hardware and making threats on multiple social media accounts and yet nothing was done. Just another aspect of our justice system I can't seem to understand. The laziness or failure to execute is astounding for all the wrong reasons. Of course that's only if it's true that they were indeed contacted.

But it doesn't surprise me anymore. Between the FBI, CIA and NSA. These [BLEEP] programs have failed the American people or inflicted their own atrocities on the American people for decades now. They either get information of a possible terrorist act and literally don't act upon it. Or they do some shady [BLEEP] themselves for personal motives or gains to keep someone quiet for good when they've exposed or leaked something they weren't supposed to. 

It's not even a "tin foil hat" theory or "conspiracy theory" at this point anymore. Their incompetence is publicly known now. The system does need to be looked at though. Or at least the punishments and fines need to be very, very harsh on sellers not abiding by the law as it stands today. I am not a gun nut or guru by any means. So you won't catch me on here throwing terms around like semi automatic, fully automatic, etc. Won't even waste my time in that area. 

I am a big believer in protecting our amendments. Especially the 2nd and 4th amendments. It does piss me off a bit that a lot of other countries across social media platforms (HAHA... made a big fuss about this yesterday and yet here I am this morning and I can barely put my phone down) like to chime in and throw their two cents into the topic. Scotland this. Australia that. Sweden this. 

And it's frustrating because I am a fan of statistics and analytics. And at times it does boil down to numbers for me. So when I see countries with a little over 5 million, 25 million and 10 million people most of which are from the same race or religion. It's just funny to me. You're literally comparing tiny little ants of mostly one color and one creed to this giant [BLEEP] melting pot of freedom and opportunity we call the United States of America. And somehow because their laws work or have worked in a tiny, tiny, tiny [BLEEP] scale it'll somehow translate into success over here. 

Which we all know it won't. There's just too much [BLEEP] going on over here all at one time. When you have 300M+ people living in it. And they're mostly crammed into the cities closest to the oceans or ports. And then you have people scattered in the middle. It's different everywhere you look and go. It's hard to explain. But hopefully some of you on here get it. And I don't mean any disrespect to our friends from across the pond or in the land down under.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at Parkland, FL High School - by Caldrac - 02-16-2018, 07:59 AM