Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
EverBank field no more...

Jaguars to play in TIAA Bank Field beginning next season....

https://amp.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jagu...ssion=true
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, at least they can still LOCK DOWN THE BANK

Just rolls off the tongue, huh?

*extreme sarcasm*

Seems like it was switched to Everbank just yesterday.

As Dark Passenger said though, at least we can still use "Lock down the bank!"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

T N A Bank?

Sound like a fun place to make a deposit, IYKWIMAITYD.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

^^ Can't quote you because I don't want to be associated with your joke. Kidding. You win today!
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

At least we could still call it The Bank.

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 03:37 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Dang .... I wanted it to be #MeToo Stadium to better reflect our fanbase.

FYI - from Wikipedia

TIAA, formerly TIAA—CREF (Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association—College Retirement Equities Fund), is a Fortune 100 financial services organization that is the leading retirement provider of financial services for the academic, research, medical, cultural and governmental industries. TIAA serves over 5 million active and retired employees participating at more than 15,000 institutions and has $938 billion[2] in combined assets under management with holdings in more than 50 countries (as of March 31, 2017).

TIAA is headquartered in New York City in the United States and has major offices in Denver, Colorado; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Dallas, Texas; as well as seventy local offices throughout the U.S.. In 2016, TIAA ranked 82nd on Fortune's list of the 500 largest corporations in America.[3] As of 2016, TIAA is the largest global investor in agriculture, the 2nd largest grower of wine grapes in the United States (by acreage), and the 3rd largest commercial real estate manager in the world.

Dang I actually liked EverBank as a name. Oh well

Damn you TIAA for buying out EverBank!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

TIAA ....I give their sponsorship about 2-3 years max, until they realize people only reference the field as "The Bank", and no marketing advantages are realized.

So how do we say it? "T.I.A.A." or "Tee-ah"? Or maybe "Tee-ah-ah". Glad the sponsorship continues, not so glad the name sucks.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Just win!

(02-16-2018, 05:50 PM)ATLjag Wrote: TIAA ....I give their sponsorship about 2-3 years max, until they realize people only reference the field as "The Bank", and no marketing advantages are realized.
The advantage comes as their name appears on every television broadcast/photo/public mention. Not from what the locals call it.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-16-2018, 10:51 PM)hb1148 Wrote: So how do we say it?  "T.I.A.A." or "Tee-ah"?  Or maybe "Tee-ah-ah". Glad the sponsorship continues, not so glad the name sucks.

I was thinking like "Tia's Bank". Jags come home to play in Tia, she has a pool...

(02-17-2018, 10:57 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 10:51 PM)hb1148 Wrote: So how do we say it?  "T.I.A.A." or "Tee-ah"?  Or maybe "Tee-ah-ah". Glad the sponsorship continues, not so glad the name sucks.

I was thinking like "Tia's Bank". Jags come home to play in Tia, she has a pool...

How about T&A Bank Field?

(02-17-2018, 11:11 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 10:57 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: I was thinking like "Tia's Bank". Jags come home to play in Tia, she has a pool...

How about T&A Bank Field?

Lol now we are getting somewhere. There is potential in this name.

Honestly to me it would be more fitting if a Florida based company like Publix, Winn Dixie, Bealls, etc bought the naming rights

Guess we need to wait another few years until Wacko's takes over the naming rights.

Then we can head to The Strip Club each Sunday instead of The Bank !!