Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Andrew Luck working on 'a little bit of throwing'

Andrew Luck working on 'a little bit of throwing'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...f-throwing

Andrew Luck hasn't been seen or heard from in quite a while, but he shed some light on where he is in his road back to the field on Tuesday. The quarterback described how he's "sort of" throwing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Andrew Luck using weighted balls to rehab shoulder

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...b-shoulder

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck isn't throwing footballs yet but is tossing weighted balls, sources tell NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Toast.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Are this point I don't think he's coming back
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

How long has it been now? 18 months?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(02-21-2018, 10:21 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Are this point I don't think he's coming back

Even if he does, it would take a couple years to get back to where he was if he's even physically capable of getting there again.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2018, 12:30 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Most of the analysts were stating yesterday that it appeared that Luck was trying to convince himself that he's going to be ok.

Even if he does come back he's not going to have the same zip on the ball AND he sure as heck is not going to break off an run for 1st downs.

To be honest, I probably couldn't have taken another Manning-type decade where opposing teams in the AFC South needs to win 13 games just to compete for a division title.

(02-22-2018, 09:27 AM)Deacon Wrote: How long has it been now? 18 months?

Good question but more importantly, check out how much the Colts got tied up in this dude

JUNE 2016
"Luck signed a six-year, $140 million deal with the Colts, Irsay announced in his second job as NFL Media Insider. A source informed of the deal told our insider Ian Rapoport that the new contract includes $47 million fully guaranteed and will average $23.3 million per season"

(02-22-2018, 12:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Most of the analysts were stating yesterday that it appeared that Luck was trying to convince himself that he's going to be ok.

Even if he does come back he's not going to have the same zip on the ball AND he sure as heck is not going to break off an run for 1st downs.

To be honest, I probably couldn't have taken another Manning-type decade where opposing teams in the AFC South needs to win 13 games just to compete for a division title.

Good question but more importantly, check out how much the Colts got tied up in this dude

JUNE 2016
"Luck signed a six-year, $140 million deal with the Colts, Irsay announced in his second job as NFL Media Insider. A source informed of the deal told our insider Ian Rapoport that the new contract includes $47 million fully guaranteed and will average $23.3 million per season"
Only 47 million guaranteed? They are lucky, can probably dump him for nothing next year. Its not 90 million guaranteed like Stafford or anything.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

It's so beautiful the dumpster fire this team has become after them being the bane of our existence basically my whole childhood

(02-25-2018, 12:49 AM)JNev Wrote: It's so beautiful the dumpster fire this team has become after them being the bane of our existence basically my whole childhood

Remember how smug the clots fans were too?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Peyton Manning basically was my daddy my entire childhood. The only time I remember beating the brakes off him was in 2006 when MJD went wild for 300 all purpose yards and we rushed for 375 yards.

It was an automatic loss when we faced him.

Now the Colts are an absolute hockey fire.

[Image: Indianapolis-Colts-suck-NFL-snark-e-card...Y.com_.jpg]
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018, 05:57 PM by badger.)

The question is how many hits is it going to take before all this rehab goes down the toilet?

Because we know he will be taking alot of them.

The injury originally happened in 2015.  He played through the end of 2015 and all through 2016 before addressing it with surgery.

In 2017, he sought additional treatment in Europe and is going through rehab in LA.

It will be interesting to see if his playing through the injury in 2015 and 2016 has done permanent damage.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."