Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What’s the announcement?

Jalen tweeting that we won’t believe what he just heard and Brent Martineau tweeting this:

Got a feeling #Jaguars twitter is going to be fun the next few hours

Theories? What’s about to be announced?

Don’t think they’re allowed to talk to Cousins yet, so can’t be him.

ARob? Colvin? Blake? McCarron?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably an extension for one of Blake, Colvin, or ARob

or maybe a trade I suppose

If it's something big, surprised one of the national guys hasn't leaked anything

Judging by the tweets it seems it might be shocking news. Could be something else other than an extension for Arob. Trade for QB?

I saw Jalen's tweet as well. I'm eagerly waiting for some news. It's probably something dumb like helmet color lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

When Martineau says about some thing being "fun" makes me think an Arob trade or Blake extension

Those things would definitely get twitter in a frenzy

ARob extension or tag wouldn't have Jalen saying "you wouldn't believe...this".

A trade for another player as well because I doubt national media and the other team media wouldn't know anything.

I'd guess Blake's extension as well...

Tony Romo lol

I feel it’s probably a trade of some sort or a rob was signed long term

(02-24-2018, 05:37 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: When Martineau says about some thing being "fun" makes me think an Arob trade or Blake extension

Those things would definitely get twitter in a frenzy

That would be the farthest thing from "fun", I could imagine.

Or there's actually nothing happening, Jalen was tweeting that about something not Jaguars related, fans started freaking out thinking an annoucement is to be made and Martineau saw that and went for that tweet which got fans even more eager to know something that doesn't really exist lol.

Of course Martineau could just be pointing out Jaguars fans will go crazy trying to decipher Jalen’s tweet.

And Jalen’s tweet may have nothing to do with football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were a trade then I’m sure the National guys would be all over it. I also doubt they would release Bortles this early without something else lined up.

My guess is someone got an extension.

(02-24-2018, 05:54 PM)Andy G Wrote: Of course Martineau could just be pointing out Jaguars fans will go crazy trying to decipher Jalen’s tweet.

And Jalen’s tweet may have nothing to do with football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahah we posted the same thought at the same time. Big Grin

I think this is the scenario and also if there was a major news coming Martineau wouldn't have said "next few hours" as the big news would have been "hot" for days. It's probably just really him having fun seeing people's reaction to Jalen's tweet.

Brett Farve is coming to Duval.

Yup, starting to look like Martineau was just joking about Ramsey’s vague tweet.

If they gave Blake Bortles contract extension Big Cat Country is going to have a fit. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]

*cough cough* London Jaguars *cough cough*

Who will be the first person to quote a fake Twitter account?

(02-24-2018, 06:43 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: If they gave Blake Bortles contract extension Big Cat Country is going to have a fit. LOL

That would be great fun to watch.

Sounds like it’s going to be an extension for Blake, which I’m perfectly fine with. He earned it.