Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Transgender Wins 2nd Straight Wrestling State Title (Texas)

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2018, 06:05 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-transge...52085.html

I think I found a story we all can agree on.

Male transgender now claiming Female gender defeats female wrestlers to win 2nd straight Female Texas State HS Wrestling Title @ 100 pounds.

WHAT THE [BLEEP] !!!

[Image: bdfc27459f17b2fc3eccd6df79a51880]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: mp2j8.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

There is so much so wrong with this on so many levels...

First you have the "parents" of this boy who do nothing to get him the psychological help that he needs.

Then you have school administrators and parents of high school girls allowing this boy to wrestle with their daughters.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Does he shower with the girls too?

(02-26-2018, 08:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Does he shower with the girls too?

Gotta admit, it's a perfect adolescent scam.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-26-2018, 06:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: There is so much so wrong with this on so many levels...

First you have the "parents" of this boy who do nothing to get him the psychological help that he needs.

Then you have school administrators and parents of high school girls allowing this boy to wrestle with their daughters.

Be honest, you didn't actually read the article did you? He wants to wrestle the boys, the state wont let him. That's not allowing, that's forcing. Geeze you "people" are so pathetic sometimes.

(02-26-2018, 06:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-transge...52085.html

I think I found a story we all can agree on.

Male transgender now claiming Female gender defeats female wrestlers to win 2nd straight Female Texas State HS Wrestling Title @ 100 pounds.

WHAT THE [BLEEP] !!!

[Image: bdfc27459f17b2fc3eccd6df79a51880]

Article says they were born female, now identifying as a male.

The only real issue imo is that they have been taking testosterone.

Yea testosterone should be treated like any other steroid and not allowed in grade school sports. If she/he is going to take testosterone it's a pretty lopsided advantage over all the other girl athletes not taking steroids, I know I wouldn't let my daughter compete against some one on steroids.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I just came here to see if RollerJag defended this. I'll check back later.

Oops not the story you were all hoping it was..

(02-26-2018, 11:06 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Oops not the story you were all hoping it was..

Let's see, abused child with emotional and psychological issues cheats at high school sports and wins title. Conservatives laugh, Liberals applaud, and Libertarians roll their eyes. Miss anything?

(02-26-2018, 06:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: There is so much so wrong with this on so many levels...

Well, he's got lady parts, so...

(02-27-2018, 12:20 AM)TJBender Wrote:

Well, he's got lady parts, so...

And manly hormones, what a deal!

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2018, 08:08 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

(02-26-2018, 09:15 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Yea testosterone should be treated like any other steroid  and not allowed in grade school sports. If she/he is going to take testosterone it's a pretty lopsided advantage over all the other girl athletes not taking steroids, I know I wouldn't let my daughter compete against some one on steroids.

I wonder who these transgenders will blame when they start getting weird cancers in a couple decades from all the synthetic hormones they are taking. I am sure it won't be 'their fault' tho. Maybe we can get back to letting girls be girls and boys be boys then.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(02-27-2018, 08:07 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 09:15 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Yea testosterone should be treated like any other steroid  and not allowed in grade school sports. If she/he is going to take testosterone it's a pretty lopsided advantage over all the other girl athletes not taking steroids, I know I wouldn't let my daughter compete against some one on steroids.

I wonder who these transgenders will blame when they start getting weird cancers in a couple decades from all the synthetic hormones they are taking. I am sure it won't be 'their fault' tho. Maybe we can get back to letting girls be girls and boys be boys then.

Just remember, people who can't tell a boy from a girl and eat laundry soap for fun now want to tell you what rights you don't need.

(02-26-2018, 11:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 11:06 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Oops not the story you were all hoping it was..

Let's see, abused child with emotional and psychological issues cheats at high school sports and wins title. Conservatives laugh, Liberals applaud, and Libertarians roll their eyes. Miss anything?

I think I did all three!

So. Let me get this straight. Chick juiced up on roids beats other chicks not juiced up on roids? Got it. Totally news worthy I guess. If you happen to be writing a story about performance enhancing drugs in girls high school sports.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(02-26-2018, 08:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Does he shower with the girls too?

Since he was born female, under Texas law, he has to shower with the girls and use the girls' bathroom.

This is just a weird situation.

Looking at this solely from a sports perspective.. He was born a female, therefore has to compete in female sports, however with the testosterone and hormone treatments he is significantly stronger than the females of the sport... So, because he was born a female, he is allowed to use performance enhancing drugs....

Shouldn't be allowed to wrestle at all is my conclusion - because either way - in male or female wrestling - this kid will have an advantage due to drugs.

I don't care what he does outside of sports though. More power to him if he's happy.

I think that once you start artificially altering your gender you no longer qualify to play gender-classed sports.