Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Transgender Wins 2nd Straight Wrestling State Title (Texas)

(02-27-2018, 10:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think that once you start artificially altering your gender you no longer qualify to play gender-classed sports.

Ding! Ding! Ding!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-27-2018, 10:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think that once you start artificially altering your gender you no longer qualify to play gender-classed sports.

And you’re not allowed to go into a restroom.

(This post was last modified: 02-27-2018, 12:37 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(02-27-2018, 11:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

And you’re not allowed to go into a restroom.

Meh, a bathroom isn't a competitive sport that puts others at a disadvantage in bowel or bladder eliminations according to the drugs they take to take the form of the gender they identify as.

Was that complicated? In my head it makes sense.

What I'm saying is I don't care about what bathroom they use, I don't even register other people in the bathroom, I go to the urinal or stall, do my business and leave. But I do care about the fairness in sports when we allow PEDs in it for one person, either dope all the kids or don't let this single one do the sport.

(02-27-2018, 12:36 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 11:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: And you’re not allowed to go into a restroom.

Meh, a bathroom isn't a competitive sport that puts others at a disadvantage in bowel or bladder eliminations according to the drugs they take to take the form of the gender they identify as.

What I'm saying is I don't care about what bathroom they use, I don't even register other people in the bathroom, I go to the urinal or stall, do my business and leave. But I do care about the fairness in sports when we allow PEDs in it for one person, either dope all the kids or don't let this single one do the sport.

Pooping isn't a sport, though it can sometimes be competitive.  Smile
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

In all honesty, he's taking a performance enhancing drug to make himself a better athlete and shouldn't be able to wrestle boys or girls. The fact that this is allowed is insane. It's even more insane he would smile after beating a girl.

(02-27-2018, 01:16 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: In all honesty, he's taking a performance enhancing drug to make himself a better athlete and shouldn't be able to wrestle boys or girls.  The fact that this is allowed is insane.  It's even more insane he would smile after beating a girl.

Agreed. 

Even if it’s against boys, the testosterone is performance enhancing. Not every boy will have testosterone levels as high as her’s, either. She may very well have higher levels than a lot of boys if her body is very receptive to the testosterone injections.

(02-27-2018, 12:36 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 11:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: And you’re not allowed to go into a restroom.

Never ever forget to wash your hands.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

If his testosterone is within levels mandated for the guys competition he should be allowed compete.

(02-28-2018, 07:10 PM)JackCity Wrote: If his testosterone is within levels mandated for the guys competition he should be allowed compete.

OK then do guys with low testosterone levels get to artificially raise them as long as they’re within range?

(02-28-2018, 07:10 PM)JackCity Wrote: If his testosterone is within levels mandated for the guys competition he should be allowed compete.

Is this actually tested?

(02-28-2018, 09:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Is this actually tested?

Abnormal levels show up in the pee pee test.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This reminds me of the AFI song Balls Will Roll.

A lil diddy about Davey Havoc becoming a woman so that he could win a bowling championship.

So good.