Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What do we spend the spare cap on?

(03-07-2018, 05:30 PM)ColoJag Wrote: According to Mike Kaye we're not spending money on OL

Well, there goes the playoffs.  2007 to 2008 season all over again, then 10 more season of darkness. See you back in the playoffs in 2028 if I'm still alive.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-07-2018, 05:41 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 05:30 PM)ColoJag Wrote: According to Mike Kaye we're not spending money on OL

Well, there goes the playoffs.  2007 to 2008 season all over again, then 10 more season of darkness. See you back in the playoffs in 2028 if I'm still alive.
lol the entire starting defense will be back next year. Our division still sucks too

(03-07-2018, 05:45 PM)JNev Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 05:41 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Well, there goes the playoffs.  2007 to 2008 season all over again, then 10 more season of darkness. See you back in the playoffs in 2028 if I'm still alive.
lol the entire starting defense will be back next year. Our division still sucks too

Our division will be much improved next year.

Hopefully he is wrong about this. They need to sign at least 1 potential starting interior lineman and then draft another lineman.

You know, it wouldn't completely surprise me if we went in an unexpected direction in FA. For example going big after Dion Lewis. Doesn't make too much sense on paper but it could be the type of shock move they are saving money for.

I like this better anyway. Love the interior oline in this draft.  Will Hernandez in the first and Frank Ragnow in the 2nd would be a dream draft for me in the 1st 2 rounds.

[Image: rGj-pqW4_bigger.jpg] Mike Kaye‏Verified account @mike_e_kaye

While a lot will be made of the offensive line free agent market, I'm told the #Jaguars are going to focus on that area pretty hard in the NFL Draft. The group could look very different this season.
10:27 AM - 7 Mar 2018

Sign Burton and Re-sign Colvin then draft 2 Guards in the first 2 rounds and we would not have many holes at all. Poz replacement/Swing Tackle/Depth at CB/Backup QB. Some of which can be solved by drafting the LB out of Iowa(Jewell) in the 3rd and then drafting the Richmond QB(Lauletta) in the 4th

Either way I just think the interior on the oline should be the main priority this off season.

(03-07-2018, 06:02 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 05:45 PM)JNev Wrote: lol the entire starting defense will be back next year. Our division still sucks too

Our division will be much improved next year.

Improved from garbage isn’t saying much

(03-07-2018, 10:30 PM)JNev Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 06:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: Our division will be much improved next year.

Improved from garbage isn’t saying much

we had two teams in divisional round of the playoffs and arguably could have had more in the playoffs if you take away the watson injury. Wouldn't say they were garbage.

(03-07-2018, 10:35 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 10:30 PM)JNev Wrote: Improved from garbage isn’t saying much

we had two teams in divisional round of the playoffs and arguably could have had more in the playoffs if you take away the watson injury. Wouldn't say they were garbage.
Gtfoh, Houston and Indy won 4 games. Their rosters are trash. Our roster is so significantly better than either of theirs it’s not even funny